Game Put your whistles out - Ray "Razor" Chamberlain announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet you live like a melter at Springvale maccas everywhere
I never melted I lied about it, you suckers are so stupid and gullible.

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Not a fan paddle pop?
Nope. Now all I need is for Matt Stevic and Mathew Nicholls to **** off too and I’ll be the happiest Brions supporter on the bay!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, looks like the free ride for Carlton, Collingwood, Bulldogs and Fremantle is over :(

Celebrate the great man by sharing some of his worst decisions below <3

His head is too big for his shoulders. Always reminded me of a ventriloquist’s doll. You can guess who’s hand he was riding.

& how many of those were paid from Razor?
You're being a bit of a Spreaders about the very obvious joke I'm making that Ray represents the umpiring fraternity as a whole.

Are you a bit touchy about the preferential treatment received by Carlton and their inability to win anything despite it? :)

You're being a bit of a Spreaders about the very obvious joke I'm making that Ray represents the umpiring fraternity as a whole.

Are you a bit touchy about the preferential treatment received by Carlton and their inability to win anything despite it? :)
Just because you're the most obnoxious self important w***er in a particular group that loves the sound of their own voice the most doesn't mean you represent the group as a whole. I mean what if someone was to say Triggered Tiger or Fitwit represents the Bay?

Two days. Borderline offensive to pretend you can't remember him teaching the next generation of maggots how to perfect the Cripps-Curnow double jobby manoeuvre
Cripps got 2 free kicks for the game despite being held onto all game. Gave away 3.

If you watched Curnow and nothing else for a whole game you would find 20 free kicks per game.

Cripps got 2 free kicks for the game despite being held onto all game. Gave away 3.

If you watched Curnow and nothing else for a whole game you would find 20 free kicks per game.
It was for rhetorical effect because the Kennedy-Motlop hand shandy, while accurate, doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Put your whistles out - Ray "Razor" Chamberlain announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back