Game Put your whistles out - Ray "Razor" Chamberlain announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

You're being a bit of a Spreaders about the very obvious joke I'm making that Ray represents the umpiring fraternity as a whole.

Just because you're the most obnoxious self important w***er in a particular group that loves the sound of their own voice the most doesn't mean you represent the group as a whole

IMG_0477.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to be a sad day when Stevic retires. He is the best umpire in the game and it is not even close.

I would feel like the last of our 3-peat era has gone at that point.

Yeah, perhaps the ****-knuckle realised it was time to give the game away when he missed the Larkey eye gouge standing 2m away only for it to be called by the out of zone umpire.

Larkey is a flog who carries on like a pork chop on field. He just doesn't play footy in the same spirit like a true champion in Charlie Curnow does

Larkey is a flog who carries on like a pork chop on field. He just doesn't play footy in the same spirit like a true champion in Charlie Curnow does
If being a flog deserves a poke in the eye then there's many a monarch at princes Park that would rule over the blind.
No wonder Razor loves you so much!

Yeh but the numbers re Richmond’s lack of frees is well known. So he is not the reason we won.
Too bad you actually won the free kick count 20-13 in the 2019 GF 😂

Maybe so but the lack of effort from GWS and high pressure from us the reason.
The reasoning doesn’t matter, I’m just putting it out there.. it took me less than a minute to look that up too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Put your whistles out - Ray "Razor" Chamberlain announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back