QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a good advert for QLD footy today down at Surfers. Excellent crowd biggest home and away crowd in recent memory and a fast deck and finals chances on the line made for a good game of footy. Zac smith was probably the difference but it was an entertaining game and both sides played pretty well actually. Congrats to Haberfield 200 senior games is a great effort.

Probably ends cats finals hopes. Not our year but that’s footy

Was a good advert for QLD footy today down at Surfers. Excellent crowd biggest home and away crowd in recent memory and a fast deck and finals chances on the line made for a good game of footy. Zac smith was probably the difference but it was an entertaining game and both sides played pretty well actually. Congrats to Haberfield 200 senior games is a great effort.

Probably ends cats finals hopes. Not our year but that’s footy
2010 , I didnt make it to the game but what do you estimate the crowd attendance being ?

2010 , I didnt make it to the game but what do you estimate the crowd attendance being ?

Well there were a couple hundred ladies there for ladies day to start. Close to 1500 all up I’d reckon. Couldn’t get a park anywhere near the ground. The local Div 2 comp had a comp bye, Haberfields 200 and the Schumacher Cup all added to it.

Well there were a couple hundred ladies there for ladies day to start. Close to 1500 all up I’d reckon. Couldn’t get a park anywhere near the ground. The local Div 2 comp had a comp bye, Haberfields 200 and the Schumacher Cup all added to it.
Fantastic stuff. Been a fantastic Qld football family the Haberfields

Final 6 looks close to being set just who finishes where. Massive top of table clash next week with Morningside vs Aspley.
Went and watched the Noosa v Morningside game yesterday. Thought panthers were very underwhelming against a very young Noosa side. Possibly just "did enough" but if they are legit premiership contenders they would want to lift game by about 50% based on yesterday.

Went and watched the Noosa v Morningside game yesterday. Thought panthers were very underwhelming against a very young Noosa side. Possibly just "did enough" but if they are legit premiership contenders they would want to lift game by about 50% based on yesterday.
I have to admit I’ve thought same about Morningside over achieving but their win/loss having them on top of the ladder doesn’t lie so they have to be genuine. Probably find out how genuine this week with the Aspley game.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back