QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

If I want to have any chance of winning this year's tipping comp, then I have to hope for a lot of upsets this round. Obvisouly I can't tip the Vultures and I won't be tipping Grange over my beloved Aspley, never!

My Tips:

Aspley
Labrador
Maroochydore
Broadbeach
Redlands
Noosa

Watched Morningside demolish Broadbeach today . I quoted on here about 3 weeks ago it will be a Aspley V Redlands GF , then 5 minutes later I commented ,, or Morningside ..
Well now it s Morningside . Still think Aspley will achieve the 3 peat though

Attended the sports person’s lunch with the king Wayne Carey up at Noosa today. Hung around and watched the game… gritty win from Sherwood with some talent out this week. Look like a side that could come knocking when at full strength.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened noosaboy??????? Courage, determination and grit. Sherwood with a great comeback win up at Rococo oval. They overcame a big deficit at quarter time to jump the Tigers in a valiant effort. It also should be noted that they did it without premier midfielder, Will Fletcher, and in form forward, Liam Hude. They are blooding some serious young talent, and formulating a winning mentality.
Friday Pie GIF

To be fair boops69420, I saw no Fletcher and Hude and briefly considered Noosa. Sherwood have treaded water since Nutta Clarke was in charge. Glad to see Noodles having an impact with such a young group. Quality person and coach.

Attended the sports person’s lunch with the king Wayne Carey up at Noosa today. Hung around and watched the game… gritty win from Sherwood with some talent out this week. Look like a side that could come knocking when at full strength.

It was a solid win after having 7 put on us in the first quarter.

Even better given no Fletcher or Hude and 9 teenagers in the team including 2 x u17 players.

Archard a fair player, I see he hasn't played since Rd 4 - hes a difference maker.

It was a solid win after having 7 put on us in the first quarter.

Even better given no Fletcher or Hude and 9 teenagers in the team including 2 x u17 players.

Archard a fair player, I see he hasn't played since Rd 4 - hes a difference maker.
Thought that Austin stood up when it mattered and looks like your mob are on the rise

What happened noosaboy??????? Courage, determination and grit. Sherwood with a great comeback win up at Rococo oval. They overcame a big deficit at quarter time to jump the Tigers in a valiant effort. It also should be noted that they did it without premier midfielder, Will Fletcher, and in form forward, Liam Hude. They are blooding some serious young talent, and formulating a winning mentality.
Friday Pie GIF
Sherwood terrific in the second half!You could see the momentum start swinging half way through the third quarter and some undisciplined from Noosa(100 mtr penalty) didn’t help!
Infact they only hit the front for the first time at the 15 minute mark of last qtr but thoroughly deserved their win!
That was Noosas best side for about 12 weeks! Great luncheon,The king didn’t disapoint and a good game of local footy in front of a very solid crowd👍

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back