QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Especially when you were involved at Noosa at the time!! And western magpies were the opponent in the 2's and the seniors! Crazy times
I was with Morningside at the time we made the 2s grand final. It was at 9:30 at Carrara. If morningside beat Southport the week before, no Gold Coast team playing on the day

Coorparoo announcing Lee Harding (Turtle) as their senior coach for 2025 on entry to QAFL.

Good luck to him and all involved but massive job ahead. Does anyone know if Juniors and Seniors are now falling back under one umbrella?

Coorparoo announcing Lee Harding (Turtle) as their senior coach for 2025 on entry to QAFL.

Good luck to him and all involved but massive job ahead. Does anyone know if Juniors and Seniors are now falling back under one umbrella?
Haven’t seen anything on their socials about it. Other than a ‘key QAFL signing’ that they are posting tonight. Which I assume is him.

guess which player was drug tested after a game and to be honest it’s a joke, as I don’t know of any other players being tested this year or in the last 10 years.

If an opposition club made the call to get him tested they need to have good hard look at themselves and make sure your own club is clean.

He tested negative so what a waste of time and money

guess which player was drug tested after a game and to be honest it’s a joke, as I don’t know of any other players being tested this year or in the last 10 years.

If an opposition club made the call to get him tested they need to have good hard look at themselves and make sure your own club is clean.

Was it you after you filled in for us? You were looking pretty jacked!

Still Me
havent got a clue ,, but guess what ,, Im not attending either of the QAFL finals ,, Im going to attend the prelim final be it Coorparoo vs Uni QLD at the GiffinPark oval ...will be interesting to see the standard etc etc

Juniors and seniors completed aligned and working exceptionally well together. Whilst separate entities, the QAFL pitch was made on behalf of both entities, as QAFL & QAFLW now provide the complete pathway at Coorparoo from Auskick to state league footy. Huge for the junior club, as there is no longer a reason for a male player to leave to join a QAFL club. Onwards and upwards at Coops!

Juniors and seniors completed aligned and working exceptionally well together. Whilst separate entities, the QAFL pitch was made on behalf of both entities, as QAFL & QAFLW now provide the complete pathway at Coorparoo from Auskick to state league footy. Huge for the junior club, as there is no longer a reason for a male player to leave to join a QAFL club. Onwards and upwards at Coops!
Will they be the kings or the Roos?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still Me
havent got a clue ,, but guess what ,, Im not attending either of the QAFL finals ,, Im going to attend the prelim final be it Coorparoo vs Uni QLD at the GiffinPark oval ...will be interesting to see the standard etc etc
That should be a good game Stuyd, think you’d find both teams would beat Mt Gravatt quite comfortably (although if last weeks mt Gravatt result was anything to go off of maybe not). Both teams certainly have their share of guys who are QAFL level talent but big difference in that probably 10-22 range on both teams compared to a good QAFL team. Dont think either of them would get very close to any other QAFL side. Would be surprised if anymore than probably 10-12 of the Coorparoo team named tomorrow actually play QAFL for them next year, more so cause of age and want etc. UQ certainly have some good top end Talent with Crozier, Pershouse etc there.

That is absurd.

I'm gonna go with Grange and Surfers.

Mostly from the scores website:

Rd1 : Palm Beach well on top most of the day at home but then Grange came back so hard they were lining up to pinch the match at the final siren - PBC win by 1 shortfallen kick.

Rd12 : RVP win by 3 goals v Surfers - neck and neck for the first half, 3rd quarter is where the margin developed.
Also Rd 12 : Grange take control after 1/4 time and build a lead over the rest of the game, eventually winning by 10 goals.

Rd 15 : Hammelman injury.

Rd 17 : Surfers control the game all day and defeat RVP by 6 goals.

My Finals Predictions 🔮

Week 1:

Elimination Final 1: RVP def Surfers

Elimination Final 2: Grange def by PBC

Week 2:

Semi Final: RVP def by PBC

Qualifying Final: Aspley def Morningside

Week 3:

Preliminary Final: Morningside def PBC

Week 4:

Grand Final: Aspley def Morningside

We have a new clubhouse leader.

I'm sure Squires was there for a photo opp.

My Finals Predictions 🔮

Week 1:

Elimination Final 1: RVP def Surfers

Elimination Final 2: Grange def by PBC

Week 2:

Semi Final: RVP def by PBC

Qualifying Final: Aspley def Morningside

Week 3:

Preliminary Final: Morningside def PBC

Week 4:

Grand Final: Aspley def Morningside
Grange to beat Palmy