QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

For anyone that attended the Aspley vs Panthers game what dom u think the crowd attendence was;;;
I was at the Redlands vs Palmy game and I reckon the crowd number was about 1100

Freddy and Miller the two spineless blokes that don’t want people to know who they are but like to have a crack at anyone or any club.

Not sure Thommo is your twin as at least he owns his comments and commentary and is respected in the league.

Thanks Andy, I am still miffed about one of those particular deductions and don't need to hide behind it. I raised it at the meeting with all present last week also.

Everyone is aware what went down, but not up to clubs to self regulate - we pay a big sum of money each year for someone else to do it. (and yes, I did correct a pretty obvious error, and couldn't believe I had to and yes someone played over the cap because of that error!)

Thanks Andy, I am still miffed about one of those particular deductions and don't need to hide behind it. I raised it at the meeting with all present last week also.

Everyone is aware what went down, but not up to clubs to self regulate - we pay a big sum of money each year for someone else to do it. (and yes, I did correct a pretty obvious error, and couldn't believe I had to and yes someone played over the cap because of that error!)
That’s why I said what said mate as I knew you owned it and I don’t have a problem with that.

I think your knowledge and a few others of the points system is good for the code up here and maybe something League should lean on if they are under staffed.

Maybe we need a sub committee made up of 5-6 from Brisbane, Sunny and Gold Coast to help with certain recommendations for QAFL and lower levels on various matters.

There is a lot of things that need addressing in my opinion apart from points allocations.

Im agreeing with you ya great pillock.

Post where I’ve potted a club mate. You got one over AFLQ on being in the North when you’re more south than Millers arse. Good on ya.

Now have a bex and a lay down.

Did I hear right that our fearless leader Tricia Squires is not only running AFLQ but now looking after NSW and Canberra under her portfolio?

If true that is absurd.

Did I hear right that our fearless leader Tricia Squires is not only running AFLQ but now looking after NSW and Canberra under her portfolio?

If true that is absurd.

that would be an extraordinary misunderstanding of how their constituents feel

No GC teams in any grade still in action with 2 weeks remaining! Would this be a first? Is this the result of so many younger players playing Suns or academy?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For anyone that attended the Aspley vs Panthers game what dom u think the crowd attendence was;;;
I was at the Redlands vs Palmy game and I reckon the crowd number was about 1100

Around 800 people were in attendance. It will be another good crowd this week, Redlands had a lot of their fans at the qualifying final last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was recruiting at Coorparoo or MtGravatt and even Noosa I would be looking at the Ressies players who have played all year and been shoved to side for a fair few top end Academy lads and Senior players at both Geange and Maroochydore in particular.

Reckon there would be a few boys peeved right now that would be ripe for picking. Obviously few clubs putting fair amount of emphasis on a Ressies Flag.

If I was recruiting at Coorparoo or MtGravatt and even Noosa I would be looking at the Ressies players who have played all year and been shoved to side for a fair few top end Academy lads and Senior players at both Geange and Maroochydore in particular.

Reckon there would be a few boys peeved right now that would be ripe for picking. Obviously few clubs putting fair amount of emphasis on a Ressies Flag.
So you mean player 40 to 48 who has been pushed out for a young local kid from the academy, they won’t be helping any of the bottom team climb the ladder to quick

Last edited:

Or chase the blokes playing 2s somewhere else cause of the points tally and a few fibs they were told ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back