QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who kicked the winning goal

Dunno even after watching the video.

From the commentary:
"I've got to be honest I missed the last goalscorer."
"Who cares!"

Edit: Nathan or Dylan Smith. They're still arguing about it.

Incredible finish. Aspley out in straight sets. Not many would have seen that coming. Good for the comp I guess… they are hard to win
Yeah unreal.... well done to Redlands ..
I thought Aspley would achieve the 3 peat ,, but not to be .
Must also say what a year by Morningside ,, flew under the radar in pre season about their recruits but shit havent they been astute and recruited so wisely. Not to mention all their 3 grades are in the grand finals

On another note ,, see former Aspley 2 time Premiership coach be it Daniel Webster has the AWFL Hawks winning their first 2 games and kicking more goals then they ever have ,,,
Interesting hey

Must also say what a year by Morningside ,, flew under the radar in pre season about their recruits but shit havent they been astute and recruited so wisely. Not to mention all their 3 grades are in the grand finals
On Morningside ,, I must say the coach has done a great job ,,,

Job not done yet Stu but the turnaround at Morningside has been unbelievable and should give other clubs hope that you can climb from outside finals to contend if you get a few things right.

I’m sure with Redlands having 6 plus ex Morningside boys running around the GF will have bit of extra spice in it. Should be 50/50 contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Job not done yet Stu but the turnaround at Morningside has been unbelievable and should give other clubs hope that you can climb from outside finals to contend if you get a few things right.

I’m sure with Redlands having 6 plus ex Morningside boys running around the GF will have bit of extra spice in it. Should be 50/50 contest.
Haven’t morning side hit 6 VFL players in it?

Phil Carse according to the Team of the year
Ok! I actually don’t have a problem
with that if they win it! Grogan medallist Hickey was a monte! And most on here knew Simpson and Fletcher would poll well actuslly reckon they have got it close to correct!
Nothing against Morningsides coach also done a great job just don’t know him and reckon Carse is a good fella😂

with that if they win it! Grogan medallist Hickey was a monte! And most on here knew Simpson and Fletcher would poll well actuslly reckon they have got it close to correct!
Nothing against Morningsides coach also done a great job just don’t know him and reckon Carse is a good fella😂
Not a popularity contest NB😂. Egan should have won coach of year easily. Taken team from outside finals to first in GF should have been no brainer.

Nothing against Carse he has done great job at VP and he is a ripping bloke. But Redlands actually finished further down the table this year compared to last year. They already had everything printed and medals engraved before they got into GF so if they already awarded it to him before VP qualified for GF that even makes it more of a howler.

Nothing against Morningsides coach also done a great job just don’t know him and reckon Carse is a good fella

Can we get a list of the votes anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

they judging recruiting ability or coaching ability?

Reckon Maroochy coach did a good job given the list turnover there. There is spending your way out of a hole and developing/coaching way out.

Carse did a decent job given they lost 2 of the best 3 mids in the comp and had had a huge injury list.

And who would they be ? They are lining up in the GF against a side full of Morningside and Mt Gravatt Juniors

Chapman and Hammelman are hardly a huge list of Morningside Juniors. surely not claiming Rolls?

There are more Jindalee kids in the Redland side than there are from Morningside or Mt Gravatt!

Have a look at Morningside Qualifying final team. Not a single club junior in the 22!

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back