QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Smy,
not wrong ,, the big crowd was well spread all around the ground which made for a even better atmosphere and they were right into it .
Build it and they will come is the saying ,, and the supporters sure did,,, proving the location is not a issue.
This just has to be the venue for future QAFL Grand Finals .
There was the general bar at one end and a bar was set up at the other end behind the goals.
But the food facilities were poor ,,only one outlet over near the general bar ... surely they could of had a mobile food van on the other side of the ground as well.
And Parking ,, well theres heaps of parking so it more then catered for the large crowd .
Also, must comment the Umpiring was very good on the day

There was food also being served inside, probably the signage wasn’t any good , I got served there in no time 3/4 time of the ressies.

Not surprised they ran out of food as I reckon the attendance was 1000 more than most would’ve expected.

It was a great venue, I’ll put my hand up and say I had my doubts thinking it was too far away but I was wrong and it’d be great to lock it in there every year in my opinion

There was food also being served inside, probably the signage wasn’t any good , I got served there in no time 3/4 time of the ressies.

Not surprised they ran out of food as I reckon the attendance was 1000 more than most would’ve expected.

It was a great venue, I’ll put my hand up and say I had my doubts thinking it was too far away but I was wrong and it’d be great to lock it in there every year in my opinion
You would think that people will take a train as well. At 50c a trip as well!! :)

It is certainly a great boutique venue ideal for suburban footy and AFLW sized crowds. I would imagine the Lions get a cut through leasing the ground to AFLQ but AFLQ would take the remainder I would have thought - no clubs needed to run food or drink or parking etc.
Like Dezario said the catering an easy fix. Just good to have a quality facility for a state league GF that still provides a ripping atmosphere when a decent crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back