QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes mate I think Will has history at Keilor as well. I think his dad or grand father played there. Just shows how solid the competition is down there when a walk up QAFL kid can’t get a game at local footy.
Think points didn’t help him vs not being “good enough” to get in. He came 5th in Lara’s b&f in 2023 in arguably a better comp

I see Noosas 2022 best and fairest Connor Mc Donald just made the ‘Weekly Times’ country Victorian team of the year.His last couple of years in Darwin and down south have been super! I wish he would come back but hearing he too heading to Mildura with the other boys!

See Darren Cresswell whom coach South Cairns to a flag this season is headed back down to the Albury area where he has coached the Wodonga Raiders and the Wang Rovers ... word is hes taking on the coaching role at Corowa ,, the club that folded in 2023, got back up and running this season where the seniors had 1 win ,,,,big challenge

after a self imposed ban , curiosity has got me

1: who’s coaching who and who’s the leading candidates for vacant jobs

2: who’s any new player signings , rumours as always good so let them fly as well

3: who’s lost their list

4: who’s retained their list

There’s got be some rumous
And stories floating around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone mentioned on here not long ago that Broady gun in Blake Erickson will become another FIFO joining the 5 others already doing it .
Well proud to say he s not and he has resigned with Broady

Yep, he must have had a change of heart cos my mail was he already had one foot on the plane!
Great to see Kwaby, Nicholas, Jellyman, Fillipone and Bishop already locked in for Broady

Bit quiet on here lads ,,, any news /
Broady have been pro active and have recruited 3 guys with very high credentials whom should be guns at QAFL level .
Also 2 guns returning after a season off be it Conroy the tall ruckman who had 2 seasons with the Suns Reserves and Premiership player Gilmour is back whom is a very good player ..
Player retention is of utmost importance and whilst the club has announced a few resigns not a lot has been said

Remove this Banner Ad

QAFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back