Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Anyone else following QAnon's posts? Just discovered it earlier this week, so fairly new and yet to actually decipher many of the codes but seems to be gaining momentum, particularly on Twitter in recent weeks.

Link to all verified Q posts + one outlier. (all the others are signed "Q")
https://qanonposts.com/
Jan 14 2018 13:17:29 Q !UW.yye1fxo 20
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WE, THE PEOPLE!
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
NO ONE PERSON IS ABOVE ANOTHER.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
WE, THE PEOPLE, ARE TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY (& WORLD) FROM THE EVIL LOSERS WHO WOULD DO US HARM (ALL FOR A BUCK). NO MORE. STAND UP PATRIOTS. STAND UP AND DEFEND WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT.
GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
4, 10, 20 (bolding mine)

These are the backups from the read only board that Q only can access.
https://8ch.net//greatawakening/res/1.html#20

Discussion about posts are Here.

https://8ch.net/qresearch/index.html

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...admiral-mike-rogers-announces-his-retirement/

Note the "Q" on the table.

calm-before-the-storm.jpg

Been following it for a while , IMO it is an operation to bypass the MSN and utilize the autist's great skill to dig into things and find out for themselves (and every "normie" lol watching) what is going on.

Waiting for Procrastinator35 to have some input.

It's yet another C.I.A psy-op on behalf of the establishment, into fooling internet followers that anything resembling justice in bringing down the deep-state might actually happen.

They're stringing you along.....Just as the MSM is with the Mueller investigation.

Nothing will change & no big names that matter will be going down.....As has been the case for the last 20 years now.....It's all a con-job.

It's yet another C.I.A psy-op on behalf of the establishment, into fooling internet followers that anything resembling justice in bringing down the deep-state might actually happen.

They're stringing you along.....Just as the MSM is with the Mueller investigation.

Nothing will change & no big names that matter will be going down.....As has been the case for the last 20 years now.....It's all a con-job.

Maybe , but my glass is half full ATM.

Careful mate, I expect the CIA have your house and bank account under surveillance and phones tapped :D

Careful mate, I expect the CIA have your house and bank account under surveillance and phones tapped :D

I have all old technologies....But if they really wanted to get me with one of their drones, then there's not much I can do about it.

Soon they'll have drones in all countries to immediately liquidate & silence all dissidents on the spot.....Oh wait....Have I been watching too much 1984 & Logan's Run again?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope is important, procrastinator's pov is valid but I think if we all just throw our hands in the air and give up, then life is wasted. Viewing QAnon and other things as a chance to change the future is important to some people, even if it proves to be incorrect, it gives people hope.

Nov 15 2017 10:25:09 Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv 149467638
For <snip>
Why, hours after the election, did seven people travel to an undisclosed location to hold a very private & highly secured/guarded meeting? Why didn’t HRC give a concession speech? When was the last time a presidential candidate didn’t personally give a concession speech? What happens if the border remained open and the MSM continued to brainwash? At what point do Patriots, and hard working men and woman, become the minority? What about voting machines? Who owns the voting machines? What about voter ID laws? Photo ID? When is it necessary and must be presented? Make a list. Laugh. Reconcile. Would the chances of defeating evil grow less and less with each passing year? What does ‘red line’ mean? Why, again, were the arrests made in SA so very important? What strings were immediately cut? Follow the money. When does a bird sing?

24th January

A whistleblower has revealed to Congress that clandestine, offsite meetings between high ranking FBI and DOJ took place in which officials discussed ways to undermine President Trump after the 2016 election, Rep. Ron Johnson (R-WI) told Fox News on Tuesday.

The bombshell revelation all but confirms a "secret society" alluded to in text messages released last Friday between two anti-Trump FBI employees tasked with investigating both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

I have all old technologies....But if they really wanted to get me with one of their drones, then there's not much I can do about it.
I guess a horse and cart can't be remotely hacked... right? :cool:

Soon they'll have drones in all countries to immediately liquidate & silence all dissidents on the spot.....Oh wait....Have I been watching too much 1984 & Logan's Run again?;)

I guess a horse and cart can't be remotely hacked... right? :cool:

Some scary shit hey!

They tend to target mobile phones & computers ATM.....Who'd of thought that technology would become our greatest enemy, & used against us eh?.....As if the nuclear bomb wasn't warning enough....These Yankee doodle swankies are some very sick puppies indeed.....It's just Lucky we don't live in the third world as of now.

Who said the NAZI's lost the war again?....Martin Bormann would be proud.

Today's post has some checkable meat in it .

Might be worth revisiting at the end of March

https://8ch.net//greatawakening/res/1.html#97

Q !UW.yye1fxo 02/17/18 (Sat) 06:58:54 No.97

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity,” Rosenstein said. “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Future proves past:

In an effort to preserve the integrity of all U.S. elections, as ordered by the President of the United States, after an extensive investigation in select counties (the ‘sampling’), the DHS has concluded that while Russian entities (as outlined within SC Mueller’s investigation were complicit in attempting to undermine the presidential election of 2016) had no direct impact or bearing on the outcome of the presidential election, nor were any U.S. person(s) knowingly part of such an attempt to sabotage as it relates to the Russian investigation, U.S. and other foreign entities (as further described within DHS[XXXX]), acting outside of Russian agents, did attempt on numerous occasions, and were successful, in interfering w/ the presidential election of 2016, senate elections of [x, y, z], [x] elections, whereby several million of illegal, non-resident ballots (the “irregularities”) were counted, while legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled. We believe these actions were a coordinated attack against the democracy of our country.

The DHS will be submitting a final report to the WH/DOJ/other state and local agencies outlining our findings as early as March [ ], 2018. While this report only encompasses a sampling of twenty-two (22) counties across the U.S., it is strongly suggested, based on the evidence provided, that a mandated countrywide investigation begin under the recommended US50-EIC guidelines as set forth in Section VII of the final report. Furthermore, based on our immediate findings, we recommend the adoption of 8(E)(F)(G)(H) be made immediately to combat sources & methods currently being deployed to …………………………..

The remainder of this page is intentionally left blank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back