Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

I have all old technologies....But if they really wanted to get me with one of their drones, then there's not much I can do about it.

Soon they'll have drones in all countries to immediately liquidate & silence all dissidents on the spot.....Oh wait....Have I been watching too much 1984 & Logan's Run again?;)
They will just put a bag over your head.
When you wake up you will be in North Korea

DXao-8_VAAE4blm.jpg:large

Something about a damning Hillary Clinton video, something to do with the mainstream media being made redundant somehow, something to do with an internet bill of rights in the states, Snowden is mentioned a bit, and the CIA running big social media companies(fb et al)

I'm hearing big things are about to go down, but reading through Q posts they just make no sense to me without seeing some kind of analysis or knowing about all previous posts.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what's meant to be happening and when? Werewolf ?
It's hard to say. Posting is definitely coming from several insiders with high security clearance. There's heavy use of acronyms and code words in the summary of posts, but you can work them out from the context. Extracting the true meaning is harder. The talk is in riddles. Questions are asked of the readers - they're trying to get us to work it out for ourselves and I haven't followed anywhere near closely enough to do that :oops:

It seems to be a covert civil war between "white hats" (NSA & military) vs. "black hats" (corrupt politicians & rogue operatives).

There were references to the troubles in Saudi Arabia late last year, the Clinton foundation, the steel tariffs, dirty money, etc.

They've raised a few other conspiracy theories (suppressed cures, chemtrails, pedogate, false flags) - all quite plausibly IMO.

It's been implied that the crooks (including some household names) will be exposed and brought to justice.

It's hard to say. Posting is definitely coming from several insiders with high security clearance. There's heavy use of acronyms and code words in the summary of posts, but you can work them out from the context. Extracting the true meaning is harder. The talk is in riddles. Questions are asked of the readers - they're trying to get us to work it out for ourselves and I haven't followed anywhere near closely enough to do that :oops:

It seems to be a covert civil war between "white hats" (NSA & military) vs. "black hats" (corrupt politicians & rogue operatives).

There were references to the troubles in Saudi Arabia late last year, the Clinton foundation, the steel tariffs, dirty money, etc.

They've raised a few other conspiracy theories (suppressed cures, chemtrails, pedogate, false flags) - all quite plausibly IMO.

It's been implied that the crooks (including some household names) will be exposed and brought to justice.

The NKorea posts are interesting, considering recent events
From what I can make out, Q said NK was in control of the cabal who used the threat to extort $B 's from the US
Q reckons they have been freed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Something about a damning Hillary Clinton video, something to do with the mainstream media being made redundant somehow, something to do with an internet bill of rights in the states, Snowden is mentioned a bit, and the CIA running big social media companies(fb et al)

Thanks for the explanations guys. Is there anything to confirm 100% he is not a troll or larper? The photos with Q shapes and whatnot don't do much to convince me. Have they made any verifiable statements that only an insider would know?

What surprised me at first was Snowden being made out to be the bad guy for discrediting the NSA. although it sort of checks out.

Thanks for the explanations guys. Is there anything to confirm 100% he is not a troll or larper? The photos with Q shapes and whatnot don't do much to convince me. Have they made any verifiable statements that only an insider would know?
Trump has made references to Q posts in tweets and press conferences which indicate he's in the loop. Another thing I forgot to mention - human trafficking arrests have skyrocketed since Trump took over. There's a lot going on which makes me think this is real.

upload_2018-3-9_19-51-25.png

What surprised me at first was Snowden being made out to be the bad guy for discrediting the NSA. although it sort of checks out.

Trump has made references to Q posts in tweets and press conferences which indicate he's in the loop. Another thing I forgot to mention - human trafficking arrests have skyrocketed since Trump took over. There's a lot going on which makes me think this is real.

View attachment 467886
All I saw with twitter was both Trump and Q used "+++" in a post. Nothing definitive. I wish Q would quit with the riddles for just one post and say "X will happen on day Y" and prove themselves definitively. I imagine the argument against this is that they want plausible deniability and don't want to attract MSM attention?

I'm not being a hater here, I lean towards believing in the Q phenomenon. But I'm sure there are sceptics lurking this forum, and if we want to red pill people and attract more posters to this board then we have to put up some evidence.

I'll stop being lazy and will do some of my own Q research to see what I can find!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the HRC video will be related to the tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton. I think there's more than a few too many things lining up to say there is nothing to the 'conspiracy'.

I'm curious to see if any of the democrat controversies really go mainstream ahead of the midterms later this year.

All I saw with twitter was both Trump and Q used "+++" in a post. Nothing definitive. I wish Q would quit with the riddles for just one post and say "X will happen on day Y" and prove themselves definitively. I imagine the argument against this is that they want plausible deniability and don't want to attract MSM attention?

I'm not being a hater here, I lean towards believing in the Q phenomenon. But I'm sure there are sceptics lurking this forum, and if we want to red pill people and attract more posters to this board then we have to put up some evidence.

I'll stop being lazy and will do some of my own Q research to see what I can find!
I think like anything, to appreciate and acknowledge plausibility of any theory needs someone to have an open mind. Red pilling ppl is a gentle approach and I think rather than telling ppl straight out, you give them clues and let them figure it out themselves.

Q has been bang on with the NK stuff, also little things like saying Trey Gowdy will step down then soon after TG announced he won't seek re-election. If I can be bothered, I'll go back through and add to the list over the weekend.

Interestingly the next day after the HRC video post two MSN outlets had different articles on a.i. and how realistic it was to fake someone.
In other words a preemptive strike on the credibility of the video
Do you believe in coincidences?

Interestingly the next day after the HRC video post two MSN outlets had different articles on a.i. and how realistic it was to fake someone.
That's crazy suspicious. How the hell did we let such large monopolies take over the MSM and tell everyone how to think?

That was nuts. And they call us the conspiracy theorists haha. Sounds like they will release it at a precise time where it will be impossible not to get traction. Probably why q is pushing the IBOR so much atm, particularly with how much YouTube and Twitter etc censor conservative news/reports.

Some big things hinted at in recent days, even including Australia. Also hinted at the fact Angela Merkel may have an association with Hitler which would be interesting optics on face value.

Previous posts have mentioned 11.3 as a big day, which means we may wake up to some more interesting developments tomorrow with it being March 11 there now.

I think from what I can make out there is a war going on in the background between the see eye aye and the WH & military.

According to the whistle-blower Ship the see eye aye is not accountable to the Congress and hence the voters.

Part one

Part two

Part three

I'm interested in Procrastinator35 thoughts if Trumpy does actually disband this rogue agency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory QAnon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back