QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont see the benefit in clubs such as Sandgate having a largely dominant year in both grades (despite their ressies choking horribly in the GF) against bang average sides in Div 2. That is one club that should nut up and have a go in div 1 and see how they go. I think the standard between div 2 and div 1 is quite large though so they may be in for a rude awakening but at least they show some nuts!

I dont see the benefit in clubs such as Sandgate having a largely dominant year in both grades (despite their ressies choking horribly in the GF) against bang average sides in Div 2. That is one club that should nut up and have a go in div 1 and see how they go. I think the standard between div 2 and div 1 is quite large though so they may be in for a rude awakening but at least they show some nuts!
Don’t think it as big as the gap between QAFL and Div 1.

I dont see the benefit in clubs such as Sandgate having a largely dominant year in both grades (despite their ressies choking horribly in the GF) against bang average sides in Div 2. That is one club that should nut up and have a go in div 1 and see how they go. I think the standard between div 2 and div 1 is quite large though so they may be in for a rude awakening but at least they show some

You’d think Alex hills would be the first to ‘nut up’
There senior side has played the last 3 grand finals lost to hinterland in one then beat Kenmore and then lost to sandgate
While there reserves have won 3 of the last 4 premierships if my memory serves correctly

the more teams in div 1 the better I say. i don't see the point of a club like alex hills or sandgate toiling away in div 2. behind qafl obviously, div 1 is the premier division in Queensland, anything below is mickey mouse league.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back