QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

If NickP1966 is not taking the piss that is a huge win for you Longy.

woodies always seem to have good depth so not much to read into that game as Thommo suggested.

will be good to have Friday night footy back over the next two weeks!
Seem to have got themselves a fair bit of fire power.

Looks like the punters have it wrong.
Pac pines not even close to a 100 point win.
Also great to see the murri maverick name back.
Was and an original player and coach when they played out of kedron.
Was a soild side back then.

Looks like the punters have it wrong.
Pac pines not even close to a 100 point win.
Also great to see the murri maverick name back.
Was and an original player and coach when they played out of kedron.
Was a soild side back then.
Hopefully it’s a sign the comp will be close, played against the Mavericks back in the day hopefully a few players get around the Ferny- Mavericks team doesn’t look like they had a full 22 last night. Mt Gravatt are a good team, ironically we both lost to ormeau by the same score during the finals last year and then played a draw round 1 this year.

Was told there are a thousand blokes down at Morningside 3rds. And one J.Akermanis in his big slacks may have made his way into the club to have a kick as well... Would be a reasonable addition.

Was told there are a thousand blokes down at Morningside 3rds. And one J.Akermanis in his big slacks may have made his way into the club to have a kick as well... Would be a reasonable addition.
Wow. Sounds fantastic.
I wonder if Friday night footy is the T20 equivalent to local AFL. Everyone entertained in a carnival atmosphere with the actual game result of less priority?

Wow. Sounds fantastic.
I wonder if Friday night footy is the T20 equivalent to local AFL. Everyone entertained in a carnival atmosphere with the actual game result of less priority?

The result of every game matters to players in this league as much as any Saturday comp. People constantly want to run down the league which is insulting to every player and volunteer involved. 4 points on Friday and the premiership at the end of the year is everything to most blokes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The result of every game matters to players in this league as much as any Saturday comp. People constantly want to run down the league which is insulting to every player and volunteer involved. 4 points on Friday and the premiership at the end of the year is everything to most blokes.
I don't disagree for the players. I was just suggesting that Friday night comps could be a growth area for the code because of the after work catch up and therefore bring a new set of supporters

Is it actually div 3 & div 4 not 4&5 now? I get confused looking at all the comps these days...

Div 4 must be Div 1 standard these days given the performance of the super team so far..

Ormeau must be happy they were relegated to Div 3!

J. Akermanis would be a massive in for any club at that level. Would he play in the Friday night comp though or Saturday footy?

No surprises in Div 3 after round 1. Jimboomba v Zillmere will be a good game this week. Looks like it's going to be a long year for Bribie and Ormeau. How good would it be to see Aker running around in Prime time footy!

Shaping up to be a very interesting comp in Div 4. Good to see the new teams (North Shore/Pac Pines) will both be competitive. Need to wait a few weeks in both comps to get a real gauge of where teams are at though. I heard Mt Gravatt have 60+ blokes on their books for Div 4. Can anyone confirm?

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back