QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

There seems to be an increase of teams forfeiting this season... what do we all put it down to? The increase of teams?
Stop letting new teams join every year and consolidate what’s already there. Make all current teams have 30 players registered a month before round 1 and if they don’t, don’t allow them to play the year.

Maybe after 2 forfeits out for the rest of the season and a 2 year ban! Might make clubs think a bit harder earlier in the year if having a side actually feasible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s a long standing role.

Forfeit once it’s a fine.

Forfeit twice it’s a fine and the league can tell you where you play next year.

Forfeit three times it’s a fine and they can ban you for 3 years.

That’s my recollection of it anyway

And 18 teams Southside what’s your point.
What other clubs will go into North?
Point is there is too many teams to play for on a Friday night. Not that long ago there was only a few. Now there is Aspley,marcellin,mayne, sandgate, zillmere, Ferny grove, pine rivers all within a half hr from each other. Redcliffe will enter next year as well.

Point is there is too many teams to play for on a Friday night. Not that long ago there was only a few. Now there is Aspley,marcellin,mayne, sandgate, zillmere, Ferny grove, pine rivers all within a half hr from each other. Redcliffe will enter next year as well.
Sounds like a good comp with those teams. Bugger all travel.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m thinking Noosa will enter a Friday night team in 2024 so could almost have a Sunny Coast Friday night comp which I’m sure would appeal to most.Have Hinterland got a Friday night team?

Sounds like a good comp with those teams. Bugger all travel.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app
That’s split over 2 divisions
I’m thinking Noosa will enter a Friday night team in 2024 so could almost have a Sunny Coast Friday night comp which I’m sure would appeal to most.Have Hinterland got a Friday night team?
You would have to start in Div 4. Maroochydore,northshore and Cali would be Div 3.Hinterland don’t but glasshouse do.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back