QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think 4 comps goes into 4 comps. Especially if any additions to come in
My mail is it will be either 3 or4 depending on new clubs in.
North coast would extend from Redcliffe to Gympie I imagine

South coast from coomera to tweed. Would allow majority of matches to be relatively close to each other with a couple of outliers

Good move imo. Think it will encourage clubs/players to get involved

The dramatic finale of the Freddy Cup tonight!

Will the Roos get it done against their local rivals who dominated Div 4 last year?

Will the Lions beat the Lions?

Will Freddy be there to present the cup?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well the Lions accounted for the Lions at the home ground of the Lions

but if you watched the stream, you would have got your Lions confused!!! The poor person running the scoreboard couldn't tell their Lions from their Lions!

Div 3 a great game too, congratulations to the Panthers. More of that please if the sunny coast gets its own comp next year!

So I’ve seen so far that Moorooka, Pacific Pines and Ipswich Eagles are advertising for players to all get a second side each for next year. AFLQ allowing Coorparoo that second team really opened the floodgates.

Two points. 1. Won’t help the lower level div 2 teams in getting numbers for their reserves. But I guess it shows how popular Friday night footy is.

Where do those ‘seconds’ teams go? How does that affect the rumoured localised comp for next year? Do they do the second team go into the opposite comp. Couldn’t see Pac Pines second team going into a north comp.

Interesting to see this all play out.

So I’ve seen so far that Moorooka, Pacific Pines and Ipswich Eagles are advertising for players to all get a second side each for next year. AFLQ allowing Coorparoo that second team really opened the floodgates.

Two points. 1. Won’t help the lower level div 2 teams in getting numbers for their reserves. But I guess it shows how popular Friday night footy is.

Where do those ‘seconds’ teams go? How does that affect the rumoured localised comp for next year? Do they do the second team go into the opposite comp. Couldn’t see Pac Pines second team going into a north comp.

Interesting to see this all play out.
It will be interesting to see how it goes. They will need a lot of blokes to make it happen.
Just not sure where they all come from.
Makes you think they have been given the ok to try if not a shit fight is about to happen.

On CPH2483 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back