MVP QS Medal : WCE board (POTY) Poster of the Year 2022 - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

:raisinghand:

Dumpster Man GIF - Dumpster Man Throw Out - Discover & Share GIFs

I nominate JoshWoodenSpoon and RookiePick because no one has nominated them yet and they always give me sweet likes and reacts.

Honourable mentions to those others who have given me sweet likes and reacts in recent days:

2006_Eagles 3agles87 amazingjoshy Ambrose Burnside ArdentEagle Avalor avishka5 Barrybran Bender_ Bleedblueandgold bombard bUCKET__ Carbine Chaos Chad in Vegas ClayB Cornelius Roy CountryLad daddy_4_eyes dajesmac DanWCE Dark Sharks Dazzler69 dinnaz Eaglemaniac eaglesnutcase Eastcoasteagle Freomaniac Godfather32 Hook461123 Ishmael_ Jandamarra Jootube juicebox1201 kane249 Kapowie1 Kegs15 Matera92 mattyc75 Mop MrKK Nuffington Post Obeanie1 Ochre pantskyle paran ronpingwins Rowan18 sey666 Shmiddy15 shooshka Sloppy Joe squashface The Dodger Truckosaurus Woobla Stainz Woutizmoo xInfected_Virus Yeo_Check_Out_ma_Flow

Dishonourable mentions to the elite mods.

I nominate @JoshWoodenSpoon

Sadly, the garbage I constantly regurgitate on these forums has rendered me irrelevant and the only person who puts any value on my posts is, guess who, ME!

@Biggie I like you. You're one of my oldest pals on here, that's why it's so hard to see you in the bin 🗑️
I appreciate you and your calves that look as though they belong on a young toddler.

2019 was a close count, I’m pretty sure I had it wrapped up and then you came swooping in like Dom Sheed in 2018.

So I became a Mod. An elitist Mod no less.

2023 will be a fun year

Knowledgeable poster of the year - Phil, Monocle and ATG.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry - Dark Shanks and Bender
Long distance romance of the year - Miguel and Kate
For his P(layer)OTY efforts - Squashie
Visitor of the year - Briztoon
Disturbing avatar of the year - bzparkes
Mod thanks - Biggie and Keys

Overall, thanks to the draft insights (and the draft was the year's highlight) my P(oster)OTY vote goes to Phil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nominate AsterixTheGaul even though he's been a piss poor poster this year and well short of his usual level.

Special mention to Keys , Spooky17 , Eastcoasteagle and ROYAL EAGLE for their insights. Oh, and Monocle and WCE_phil

I'd give special mention to the usual shit posters on the board but they've had their egos stroked enough with sweet sweet likes and reactions.

Bond007 I have no idea if you are who you say you are, but you've been entertaining too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back