MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2024 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Alesana gets my vote, as per WCE_phil, he brings something unique to our board and the amount of work he puts in can't be understated.

Keys runner up, his rational and well written posts help bring some sensibility to the cluster f*ck of melts, overreactions and circular arguments that a lot of threads are. Being able to do this despite his advanced age makes it doubly impressive.

Honourable mention to WCE_phil for his inside info. Points deducted for not breaking his NDA obligations to satisfy our curiosities.

Alesana gets my vote, as per WCE_phil, he brings something unique to our board and the amount of work he puts in can't be understated.

Keys runner up, his rational and well written posts help bring some sensibility to the cluster f*ck of melts, overreactions and circular arguments that a lot of threads are. Being able to do this despite his advanced age makes it doubly impressive.

Honourable mention to WCE_phil for his inside info. Points deducted for not breaking his NDA obligations to satisfy our curiosities.
WCE_phil needs an alt account to spew his behind the scenes stuff as rumors and trolls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the work of LittleFires - great poster in general but absolutely shone in the preseason with the regular detailed training updates.

Also just seems like a good footy brain in the Dylan82 mould where you generally trust their opinions on stuff.

Good nomination

Dylan82 for the threepeat. Has an incredible insight all the time and we are all usually smarter for having read his posts.

Bender_ for the laughs.

WCE_phil for the window into behind the scenes at footy clubs (luckily West Coast at the moment).

Once everything has finished, shaken out and the draft is done i'll give up as much information as I can. Until then the club wants everything held very closely to the chest. Hangover but still did a fair bit today. We'll see what happens.

Also I know everyone is keen for me to comment on the behind the scenes of this voting process...

Once everything has finished, shaken out and the voting is done i'll give up as much information as I can. Until then the forum wants everything held very closely to the chest. Hangover but still did a fair bit today. We'll see what happens.

Toddy_Nesbitt gets my sympathy vote.

It's been a rough 12 months for young Toddy, with 1st his dad loosing his job, then he gets replaced by a lanyard.

Last edited:
Also I know everyone is keen for me to comment on the behind the scenes of this voting process...

Once everything has finished, shaken out and the voting is done i'll give up as much information as I can. Until then the forum wants everything held very closely to the chest. Hangover but still did a fair bit today. We'll see what happens.
Any red herrings?

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP QS Medal: West Coast Eagles Poster of the Year 2024 - Nominations Now Open

Remove this Banner Ad

Back