Queens of the Stone Age- Era Vulgaris

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2004
The Arthouse
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
The F.Torres Worshippers
qotsa have just posted a clip of 'Sick Sick Sick', a new track from their forthcoming album "Era Vulgaris". Check it out at: www.qotsa.com

I've always been a big fan of qotsa and this new track is the bees fracking knees. Josh Homme's sludgy guitar sound always gets me pumped.

Dig it.

The other tracks that have leaked, 3s & 7s and Era Vulgaris are also very very awesome. I am looking forward to this album a LOT.

I heard a new song of theirs on JJJ yesterday (don't remember what it was called)...very very good! Can't wait for more.

The track that's been doing the rounds on JJJ is called 'Era Vulgaris' and features Trent Reznor from NIN as well. Strangely enough, the band decided not to include this track on their forthcoming album also titled 'Era Vulgaris'. This new album must be pretty freaking amazing if a great track like that one doesn't make the cut.

Even the cover is awesome:

QOTSA_evavulgaris.jpg

Sick, Sick, Sick is the best song I've heard in ages.

"A lick of the lips and a grip on your hips" :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what to think about this yet. It's definitely a bit different. More groove orientated, with sorta spacey elements. I like it, but I dunno how much.

BTW, the quality on this isn't great, so if people are iffy about that then wait for a better copy or (obviously) the cd itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Queens of the Stone Age- Era Vulgaris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back