dtsheist

Rookie
May 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
aucricket detroit red wings melbice
Sorry to intrude on your board boys and girls.

I'm heading over to Perth for the round 2 game and not having been there before i'm trying to find out if there is a certain allocation of tickets for opposition teams. I know that you and west coast have more members than there are seats in the ground so after booking flights/hotel/activities i figure i better find out what my chances of actually getting into the game without buying some corporate package would be. I called some phone number that i found on the wa football site but they didn't sound confident giving me an answer.

Thanks for any assistance.

There is an allocation for opposition fans. If you are Geelong member then contact your club. They will be more helpful. Fremantle hasn't sold out it's ticketed memberships so there might be other seats available.

Around 3,000 tickets for each game in Perth go onsale on the Monday 2 weeks before the game so you need to go to the ticketmaster website as close as possible to 9am WST on Monday the 21st of March and you'll get tickets.

It is easier than what has sometimes been said. Basically what the previous 2 posters wrote is correct. Geelong will get an allocation (I think it's around 500) which will go to whoever they want, so you'll need to contact them.
Public tickets go on sale Monday 2 weeks before, and there are at least a couple of thousand available. Other than derbies, if you're on the ball and online on that Monday, then getting a ticket should be no problem. And that applies to Eagles games as well - there is always an allocation available to the public.

I'd expect the round 2 game to sellout reasonably quickly, but you should be fine if you can get onto ticketmaster the day tickets are released.

Thanks for the help guys. Geelong has the corporate tickets and gives the standard line of 'contact that ticketing agency for tickets'. I'll take your advice and just make sure i'm on the net at the right time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Question about ticketing at Patersons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back