Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I posed this a few weeks ago but didn't get many responses.

Reckon Mero might be a good person to answer this. I don't understand how ISC have so much cash at their disposal.

They don't seem all that different to BLK in that they sponsor a truck load of pro teams, sell very little of their own apparel and only supply to small regional clubs in Australia. I don't see any significant revenue streams at all, yet they are signing huge 5 year deals with adelaide, Collingwood, Essendon, Sydney.

You have to look at it like BLK are the exception rather than the rule.

They're fairly big players in the compression gear market aren't they?
One of the bigger companies for it in Australia at least, I reckon.

They'd have about the same amount of stock as Skins and 2XU at Rebel and Amart Sports around the joint.

You see chicks walk around in Nike Pro and 2XU but rarely ever ISC.

Good old Skins died years ago which is weird, swear no one but me wears them anymore. And I wear them under pants and to bed in June...

You see chicks walk around in Nike Pro and 2XU but rarely ever ISC.

Good old Skins died years ago which is weird, swear no one but me wears them anymore. And I wear them under pants and to bed in June...

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen ISC compression stuff around. crow28 are you confusing them with BSC?

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen ISC compression stuff around. crow28 are you confusing them with BSC?

I've seen fence advertising at Geelong games that mention ISC compression, so they definitely do it. They may not big players though, was just throwing it out there as a possibility.

That's a bit weird SA
How is that weird?

Wearing Skins under your pants in 10 degree weather or to sleep in 7 degree weather isn't that queer. They keep you warm. It's less odd than running around at footy training in them with no shorts over the top, which is something heaps of people do.

Does anyone have a rugby/soccer template for Photoshop or paint?
Have you looked in the OP of the CCRC Franchise Bidding Announcement thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like this has been answered before, but Fox Footy's font? I believe that the text is Gotham Bold, but I think they use a different family for numbers.

Anyone able to help me out here?

Do anyone have the Dare sponsor image that goes on the St Kilda Away jumpers?
I does.
Combine this:
logo_dare.png

With this:
dare_iced_coffee_double_espresso_500ml_bottle.jpg

Then turn the bottle side on, colour it (except for the lid) a solid "coffee" colour and you is good!

I does.
Combine this:
logo_dare.png

With this:
dare_iced_coffee_double_espresso_500ml_bottle.jpg

Then turn the bottle side on, colour it (except for the lid) a solid "coffee" colour and you is good!
They dropped the bottle thing as soon as they could. It's been just the logo on the back since last year.

497581.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back