Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can any one help to clarify what the he'll is happening with the AFLW's allies jumper?

View attachment 430905
Under 18 boys has blue because of NSW. NSW has a lot of women's player, SA not so much, so the red is from SA and there's no blue.

I'm sure we had an SA team this year though
There was a tournament between the Allies states before the state championships where SA played TAS and the NT, and then they all came together to play against VIC, WA, NSW and QLD.

Is there a website like footyjumpers.com or historicalkits.co.uk but for the NBA? The Chris Creamer (man that's such a bad surname, surely he would have gotten so much shit at school) website is pretty good as it has a lot of logos, fonts, secondary items and things like that but it seems a little incomplete and the uniform changes are only really quite major ones.

Is there a website like footyjumpers.com or historicalkits.co.uk but for the NBA? The Chris Creamer (man that's such a bad surname, surely he would have gotten so much shit at school) website is pretty good as it has a lot of logos, fonts, secondary items and things like that but it seems a little incomplete and the uniform changes are only really quite major ones.
is there an Rugby League one?

https://nbajerseydatabase.tumblr.com/

The layout sucks but it seems pretty complete, although not to the minutiae of fj.com.

http://jerseymuseum.org

This one's cool as it uses real life photos but again not as much detail

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have a decent version of the old crows logo, want to use it for something
b703c8f46e7b6c83bf849ddc18d235ed--the-crow-sports-logos.jpg

does anyone have a hd of the australian coat of arms similar to the International Rules guernsey coat of arms? cheers

does anyone have a hd of the australian coat of arms similar to the International Rules guernsey coat of arms? cheers
Is it just the standard coat of arms (look on wikipedia for the svg) or is it similar to the Socceroos one? If it is the latter you could just download the one I did for the AFL world cup comp and tweak it as needed?

Hey guys.

Does anyone know what game this Google Earth snap is from?

Cheers.

View attachment 439798
I've got the Sketchup file for this. There's a kids face on it so I'm guessing the maker put his son or something on there. He also did a model of VFL Park which looked really cool. How do you get the proper 3D models on there though?

Predictably got smart arse replies by a couple of people here.

I had a look on AFL Tables in the past and, while the score progression only dates back to 2008, there weren't any games that showed that scoreline during the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back