Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you wanted your details on it!
That was very confusing for me for a few moments!

I agree with fancyscum, I'd try ringing the Melbourne Stars store, or emailing them.
You never know, they may have a spare PI jumper laying around or something

Like Del Boy would say, he who dares, wins
I just received a response now:
Each player is in possession of their uniform, and does what they wish with it after the season. Unfortunately, we do not get these back from the players or have them available to purchase

I just received a response now:
Each player is in possession of their uniform, and does what they wish with it after the season. Unfortunately, we do not get these back from the players or have them available to purchase
I guess the next point of call is to message them on twitter?

Via the shop. I could get picky with it how it's fully subordinated with no mesh paneling and stitching which was what was stated online
Subordinated?

Oh. That's disappointing. I was really excited to see the next advance in textile manufacturing. Subordinated elements would have been cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to say it must have been before your time that it last happened, but wtf since when have you been around since 2012?
Started my account back in 2012, made a few posts, left/lurked for a few years, then started again in 2016.

Started my account back in 2012, made a few posts, left/lurked for a few years, then started again in 2016.
Makes sense. Maybe we went last year without it happening, but over the next several weeks you will be asked to vote in a series of confusingly interrelated polls containing AFL ice hockey crossover jerseys, to help decide which jerseys should be worn in a hockey match in America that's been in the making for about 5 years.

Makes sense. Maybe we went last year without it happening, but over the next several weeks you will be asked to vote in a series of confusingly interrelated polls containing AFL ice hockey crossover jerseys, to help decide which jerseys should be worn in a hockey match in America that's been in the making for about 5 years.
Sums the board up nicely

Does anyone know the difference teams get between the front and back guernsey sponsors. Front usually seems to be the major sponsor and get more coverage in photos but the back sponsors are usually more noticeable in games.

Does anyone know the difference teams get between the front and back guernsey sponsors. Front usually seems to be the major sponsor and get more coverage in photos but the back sponsors are usually more noticeable in games.
most times there is a major sponsor which is displayed on the front at home games and then the co-major sponsor is on the front at away games

On Illustrater, whatdo you press to make an image, usally its save for web but it appears not to be working for me as there is no save for web option

On Illustrater, whatdo you press to make an image, usally its save for web but it appears not to be working for me as there is no save for web option
It is Save For Web.
What happens when you try Pressing Alt, Shift, Ctrl and S all together?
Does that do anything?

I find this interesting too.

I mean yeah front gets photoshoots and stuff like that but that's surely minor in comparison to the back of jumper exposure on TV?

Best solution is probably front on home then back on all away games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back