Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that the Dome's new commercial name will be called Marvel Stadium, what would the new logo look like?
I don't think it would change much to what Etihad's currently is now. Marvel in a red box on the left, 'Stadium' on the right.

Now that the Dome's new commercial name will be called Marvel Stadium, what would the new logo look like?
It'll be a giant pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

Who is the oldest and youngest on this board. I seem to think there are a lot of young kids and dudes on this board.... Is there by any chance any females here not that its a dating site ;)
Yes I am a female on here

How do you delete a Thread because I want to start over because of all the backlash I have had on my VFL 2019 portfolio.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reminiscing on famous victories on the Collingwood Board, came across this game i remember vividly. Is someone able to afford me an explanation as to why we wore white shorts in the 2009 Semi against the Crows? The game was at the MCG :think:
collingwood-celebrate.jpg

After reminiscing on famous victories on the Collingwood Board, came across this game i remember vividly. Is someone able to afford me an explanation as to why we wore white shorts in the 2009 Semi against the Crows? The game was at the MCG :think:
View attachment 511163
I can only guess the matchup would have benefitted more if you wore your white shorts, as you had white stripes.

Does anybody know the requirements for uploading a gif as an avatar?
I have a 5 second gif at 360x360 pixels and it uploads but won't let me click okay once it's done uploading.
Try resizing the image to 180x180.

Try okay, then close and then refresh the page.
I had a feeling it was to do with it being on exactly 100 frames (5 seconds @ 20fps) so I reduced it to 4.9 seconds and tried refreshing but to no avail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back