Question: Does the HFC operate solely out of Waverley Park?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brock the legend

Debutant
Aug 31, 2007
Dandenong
AFL Club
Melbourne
hey guys
congrats on the premiership/profit etc etc

just wondering, am i able to confirm with you guys that everyone that works for the Hawthorn Football Club is at Waverly?

Is the football department, admin and training all situated in the one place or are they separated with for example admin at glenferrie, footy dept at Waverly etc...

please answer. i am trying to prove that it is better to have all areas of a football club working in the same place.

Re: question needing an answer

Confirm. Everything is at Waverley. Roughly one stand level for Admin, and a couple for training facilities etc.

Glenferrie only hosts a Hawks Nest Shop.

Re: question needing an answer

as bards said. Everything is done at waverly. there is a hawks nest on level 1 with a few public things (gym, cafe etc) level 2 hosts the players gym and other training facilities, level 3 is admin.

underground there is the change rooms, swimming pool, spa/ice baths.

Glenferrie hosts a hawks nest for no reason oher then the hawks still own the oval, so its stupid to have nothing there while paying rates

Yes the nerve center of our club is at Waverley Park. But it should be considered that HFC has a Tasmanian Manager full time working over there. I am not sure whether from an office or home.

Also there are recruiting officers interstate, Bucky as mangaer working from Perth and other talent scouts, most llikely part-time, around the country under his supervision.

There is also Shane Stevenson and the trainee manager working out of our Tasmanian office, probably in Launceston.

I also believe but not 100% that some of the sales staff have been moved to a building nearby but not in or on the HFC levels 2 and 3 at Waverley.

Remove this Banner Ad

Question: Does the HFC operate solely out of Waverley Park?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back