Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Says who? Based on what?
I am not going to add the basis here suffice to say

Believe Season 2 GIF by American Gods

Says who? Based on what?
Sam has stated a few times now that Day is one of the toughest players on the list. And pound for pound probably the toughest. From what I understand it will just be a matter of pain tolerance. They'll find a painkiller that takes the edge off and then between adrenaline and mindset he'll get out there and perform.

Was half listening to SEN Sportsday earlier.

Heard something about Day going to a hyperbolic time chamber in hopes to be fit for the EF.

Should be able to fit a month’s worth of recovery into just 2 hours in there. Might even unlock super saiyan.

Heard something about Day going to a hyperbolic time chamber in hopes to be fit for the EF.

Should be able to fit a month’s worth of recovery into just 2 hours in there. Might even unlock super saiyan.
Those hyberbolic chambers are the greatest things ever!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned this the week of the injury that there is a whole bunch of therapies that the average pleb like us wouldn’t have at our disposal but for a valuable athlete like Day the club would most definitely source.

Day's injury update was so vague as to be useless.
He is able to run, but his shoulder/ collarbone is still very sore.

Hopefully it won’t be sore next week and he can either smash beers if we have lost, or do contact training if we have won.

Don't expect to see Daysy back until the Preliminary Final at the earliest.
Sad but true. Doesn't matter how tuff Daisy is, his injury hurts and it impacts all his physical training which impacts his match fitness.
If we get to the prelim, going to be a big call to bring him in underdone.

The reward outweighs the risk come finals time. I love the fact Docherty is playing this week for the Blues. Good luck Doc! We won’t make it to the Preliminary final without Daysy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury HFC Injury watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back