Question for Fremantle Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Alas, it appears this is a very touchy subject.

When the OP was written I expected the answers to be about optimism. But it appears to be based on jealousy.

Thank you for your replies.

lol

1. the age of our club is less than the time it took for collingwood to win there last premiership.

2. we are much closer to a flag than you are.
this won't get you far
2nd is the 1st loser mate
You don't want to get close - you want to win
Until Freo understand this basic principle they will continue to be the laughing stock of the AFL (Port included)

Alas, it appears this is a very touchy subject.

When the OP was written I expected the answers to be about optimism. But it appears to be based on jealousy.

Thank you for your replies.

You are welcome.

Mine was based on sympathy for WC supporters who have you in their midsts.

Front runner.

..he might even throw in a slap and a tickle for free.

Your not bitter about Grigg leaving, are you?
ash tray outside Princes Park does not need to be emptied as often. I think some ex-Bomber has that gig as well as preparing Judd's latte every day

Guess it must hurt to not have any genuine WAFL heritage for WC... or a geographical non entity identifying your club.:)
Last time I checked there is no WAFL team called the Fremantle Dockers. You guys need to face reality you are just as much of a franchise as we are. Maybe even more so since you came after us.

"Oh we need a new team in WA. Whats the second biggest city there?" Fremantle it is.

"Oh we need a new team in WA. Whats the second biggest city there?" Fremantle it is.

Thats a fairly ignorant thing to say, aside from the fact Fremantle is not WA's second biggest city (Bunbury has over 70k, Freo has about 25k), freo obviously has historic footy roots through the WAFL (surely you cant ignore the fact there are Fremantle teams in the WAFL?) that were seen as beneficial to entering an AFL team.

Although Fremantle began as a port city in its own right, these days its seen by most if not all as a part of Perth, much like Carlton, St Kilda etc is to Melbourne. Fremantle has a very specific, historic identity geographically, unlike west coast. Im not saying its a bad thing, it is what it is.

for those that arent aware of the area, Fremantle in the foreground, freo oval is in there, you can see Perth city in the background about 20km away.

this won't get you far
2nd is the 1st loser mate
You don't want to get close - you want to win
Until Freo understand this basic principle they will continue to be the laughing stock of the AFL (Port included)

lol coming from a carlton fan, this holds little weight. you have been the biggest laughing stock of the afl for the last decade. until recently, more so than port.

lol coming from a carlton fan, this holds little weight. you have been the biggest laughing stock of the afl for the last decade. until recently, more so than port.
way to accept mediocrity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on god's earth did yous trade Rory Lobb?

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for Fremantle Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back