Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't there some restriction on India (unlike other countries) where you have to be in India to use it (or use an Indian IP address anyway)?

Yeah but not a massive restriction. Just need first connection to india and then disconnect from VPN and you're sweet.

Yeah but not a massive restriction. Just need first connection to india and then disconnect from VPN and you're sweet.
Tricky if you’re watching from Apple TV or mobile. Fine if just watching from PC.

Or do you mean you just have to VPN the very first time and after that you can watch normally?

Hey, im looking to purchase League Pass this season and want to watch via PS4 which isn't available in Australia? Is there a way to get the app and btw I have no idea what all this VPN talk is. Any tutorial or answers would be great.

You did see that your location(VPN) has to be set to India to watch it?

Just for the initial connection to the website

n5HIfcF.jpg

Q1BMuZ7.jpg

So I

1. Connect to VPN > India
2. Load watch.nba.com
3. Log in if need to
4. Load a game
5. Disconnect VPN
6. Profit

n5HIfcF.jpg

Q1BMuZ7.jpg

So I

2. Load watch.nba.com
3. Log in if need to
4. Load a game
5. Disconnect VPN
6. Profit
Nice

n5HIfcF.jpg

Q1BMuZ7.jpg

So I

2. Load watch.nba.com
3. Log in if need to
4. Load a game
5. Disconnect VPN
6. Profit
lit.. you havent been able to get it to work through the app tho?

seems like it only works on desktop, ah well. for 20 bucks i cant complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah works same on iOS.

VPN
Load App
Load Game
Switch to VPN and disconnect.

If I purchase it using a VPN from India, is there anyway I can watch the games through my set top box on the TV?

A couple of years ago I signed up as Canadia, after I signed up I could just log in as normal from any device and it was fine. Have they now changed how it works? I have to be, or appear to be in India to watch?

If I purchase it using a VPN from India, is there anyway I can watch the games through my set top box on the TV?

A couple of years ago I signed up as Canadia, after I signed up I could just log in as normal from any device and it was fine. Have they now changed how it works? I have to be, or appear to be in India to watch?

Yes I believe so. You could maybe use something like getflix (if they have india) and that may work. I used Getflix to watch other countries' Netflix on PS3 (before it was restricted). Just had to change the proxy settings on PS3 once and then could alter the Netflix regions on the Getflix website.

Canada is still fine to watch on devices, but as India has that extra restriction it complicates matters for media devices.

India is extra restricted Im guessing because of how cheap it is.

As long as you're connecting through India though it will work.

It's only for the India version that it's heavily restricted, because it's so cheap. If you're happy to activate a VPN every time you login then India is your go.

If you just want unrestricted, like you had buying as Canada last time, the cheapest way to go is use a Mexico VPN to sign up and pay ~$110 AUD and then you don't have to login to a VPN again all season.

Because I use Chromecast and my mobile a lot it's worth it to me to pay the extra and get the unrestricted Non-India version for simplicity but just depends what it's worth to you.

Yes I believe so. You could maybe use something like getflix (if they have india) and that may work. I used Getflix to watch other countries' Netflix on PS3 (before it was restricted). Just had to change the proxy settings on PS3 once and then could alter the Netflix regions on the Getflix website.

Canada is still fine to watch on devices, but as India has that extra restriction it complicates matters for media devices.

It's only for the India version that it's heavily restricted, because it's so cheap. If you're happy to activate a VPN every time you login then India is your go.

If you just want unrestricted, like you had buying as Canada last time, the cheapest way to go is use a Mexico VPN to sign up and pay ~$110 AUD and then you don't have to login to a VPN again all season.

Because I use Chromecast and my mobile a lot it's worth it to me to pay the extra and get the unrestricted Non-India version for simplicity but just depends what it's worth to you.

Thanks guys - I've gone the Mexican option. Still great value, especially for someone like me who works from home :)

i cant load any videos or games yet smh...

using the indian one and a vpn.

just comes up with Video Unavailable at this time.. anybody havin the same issue or gettin the india one to work?? sblack

I had the same problem so I ended up just getting the Canadian sub

true.. think they blocked my account or something.

gonna email em.

im not payin 100 bucks for league pass.. ill just ustream again.

Lol for real? A $100 for 1000+ games is a bargain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back