'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth do I keep getting notifications about threads on the Swans board?

It’s a glitch that Chief is aware of and you need to go to the Swans board and unwatch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy says he’ll come back to footy some day, would we want him back at the mighty Hawkers in some capacity?

Did some wonderful and magnificent things in our colours, but then kinda abandoned us (not exactly in our hour of need, we won the next two flags without him.)

I find it interesting that he left to ‘win more premierships’…the club he went to won a flag the year before he left Hawthorn, we win two without him, the swannies go runner-up no fewer than three times (once against his old side) with him in the side, and now, a year after he leaves, his former side look like they could win the flag.

It’s like the universe didn’t want him to win a third flag…

Buddy says he’ll come back to footy some day, would we want him back at the mighty Hawkers in some capacity?

Did some wonderful and magnificent things in our colours, but then kinda abandoned us (not exactly in our hour of need, we won the next two flags without him.)

I find it interesting that he left to ‘win more premierships’…the club he went to won a flag the year before he left Hawthorn, we win two without him, the swannies go runner-up no fewer than three times (once against his old side) with him in the side, and now, a year after he leaves, his former side look like they could win the flag.

It’s like the universe didn’t want him to win a third flag…

I love Buddy but I'm not sure what he could do. He doesn't strike me as a coach, or an administrator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back