Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Hai Bay,

We have a wide spectrum of knowledge on the Bay and it would be a shame for it to go to waste.

This thread is all about sharing knowledge in the safe and non threatening environment that is the Bay.

Feel free to ask any question you want answered. There's guaranteed to be someone here that knows the answer.

So put your questions out there. Footy related or not.

OP ....
If I ate myself, would I be twice as big, or would I just disappear completely?????

Good question RJ but probably one Bosk would be better suited to answer.

Another question:
Wifey just changed her facebook status from "married" to "widowed"..............should I be worried?

It was a pleasure knowing you.

If a train was travelling a distance of 100 km at 40 kph carrying 2 tonnes worth of feathers. How long would it take Freo to win a flag?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm in a car travelling at the speed of light and I turn the headlights on, would they do anything?

Is it a Dolorean?

I have a 29 Hunter that I couldn't be bothered raiding with, so I rolled a Warlock last week

I pushed my Suros Regime across to it, and at 25, I've been trolling 27-29 fools in IB, often to the point of getting hate mail (30s are still annihilating me, but it's still worth it)

So, my question... a neighbourhood cat has been jumping on my balcony while I play Destiny, sending my cat into fits of rage, and making me miss valuable game time. What's the most humane diterent? Tried eucalyptus oil, and the ****ing idiot loved it :(

I have a 29 Hunter that I couldn't be bothered raiding with, so I rolled a Warlock last week

I pushed my Suros Regime across to it, and at 25, I've been trolling 27-29 fools in IB, often to the point of getting hate mail (30s are still annihilating me, but it's still worth it)

So, my question... a neighbourhood cat has been jumping on my balcony while I play Destiny, sending my cat into fits of rage, and making me miss valuable game time. What's the most humane diterent? Tried eucalyptus oil, and the ****ing idiot loved it :(

Try a SuperSoaker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back