Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a 3 litre container and a 5 litre container. I need exactly 4 litres. You have 30 seconds or Simon will blow up the school.
****ing Simon, he is aiming for the big end of town. The train derailing was a ruse to enter Wall St and take all the gold!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I'm in a car travelling at the speed of light and I turn the headlights on, would they do anything?

You're just taking the piss Mof, You know that anything that has mass cannot travel at the speed of light. Besides, travelling at the speed of light is piss useless anyway, just ask Captain Kirk

If a plane was on a treadmill that was going the same speed as said plane, albeit in the opposite direction, therefore ensuring the plane wouldn't move, would it still take off?
Yes the mythbusters has tested this.

The wheels of a plane are there for landing the power of the plane comes from the propellers

OP ....
If I ate myself, would I be twice as big, or would I just disappear completely?????

heck :eek:

If I'm in a car travelling at the speed of light and I turn the headlights on, would they do anything?

Faaark :eek::eek:

I have a 29 Hunter that I couldn't be bothered raiding with, so I rolled a Warlock last week

I pushed my Suros Regime across to it, and at 25, I've been trolling 27-29 fools in IB, often to the point of getting hate mail (30s are still annihilating me, but it's still worth it)

So, my question... a neighbourhood cat has been jumping on my balcony while I play Destiny, sending my cat into fits of rage, and making me miss valuable game time. What's the most humane diterent? Tried eucalyptus oil, and the ****ing idiot loved it :(

Black pepper.

Can a swallow carry a coconut?

Well he can carry a Norf midfield so sure why not.

If a plane was on a treadmill that was going the same speed as said plane, albeit in the opposite direction, therefore ensuring the plane wouldn't move, would it still take off?

I don't think the plane would generate lift, or serve anything approaching a respectable whiskey for reasons only known to the airline

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back