Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahh okay.

When I was a kid my family cat shat in my dad's shoe. It was gold.

He's ruined a few bathmats since we moved house but that's about it. She calls it 'my cat' when things like picking up poo and spew are to be done. Come to think of it she hardly cleans anything so I shouldn't be too surprised. Lucky she puts out on Birthdays and religious holidays or I wouldn't bother keeping her around.

Is this an Adelaide thing? Are you unable or if you changed the nappy would your wife-daughter suspect youre trying to start another family?

I don't think Assguard has been rigid since the early 90's, and that was only when his copy of the 1932 movie 'Tarzan The Ape Man' arrived in his mailbox.

I don't think Assguard has been rigid since the early 90's, and that was only when his copy of the 1932 movie 'Tarzan The Ape Man' arrived in his mailbox.
Johnny Weismuller was great. His kid didn't have a name, it was called "boy"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this an Adelaide thing? Are you unable or if you changed the nappy would your wife-daughter suspect youre trying to start another family?

I can & have changed nappies ... but can you blame a bloke trying to avoid the shitty ones?

You lower class citizen ... I'm proud to say I have no Tarzan movies in my collection of nearly 5,000 movies, TV shows, docos & shorts

Got real hard when my Forbidden Planet (1956) Ultimate Collector's 50th Anniversary Edition arrived ... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back