West Coast
Adelaide
North
Saints
Hawks
Richmond
Melbourne

No too bad

On paper at least looks like an okay start, tough run though rounds 4-6, then pretty good run until round 14, then a very tough 5 weeks, then a relatively oksy final 3 rounds. 2 trips to WA, 2 to Darwin and of course the mandatory flogging at Kardinia.

Round 1
North Melbourne
Sun 28 March

Round 3
Brisbane Lions
Sat 10 April
7.10 N

Round 5
St Kilda
Sat 24 April
7.10 N

Round 8
Carlton
Sun 16 May

Round 10
Richmond
Sat 29 May

Round 12
Sydney
Sat 12 June
7.10 N

Round 15
Collingwood
Fri 9 July
8.10 N

Round 17
Adelaide
Sun 25 July
4.10 N

Round 18
Hawthorn
Sat 31 July

Round 20
West Coast
Sat 14 August
7.10 N

Round 21
Melbourne
Sun 22 August

All our home games.

yeah R22 looks like it'll be switched around unless of course we're up top six~~, I hope it stays though, was a pleasant surprise tbh

I'm really pleased with who we're playing and in what time slots at footy park. what happened to all the sunday afternoon games!! shocking!

Friday night

COLLINGWOOD

Saturday afternoon

ADELAIDE X2
CARLTON
RICHMOND
HAWTHORN

Saturday night

BRISBANE
ST KILDA
SYDNEY
WEST COAST

Sunday afternoon

NORTH MELBOURNE
MELBOURNE

edit: only one game at the 'G.. but we'll all be there

Terrible Start to the year. Could easily see us 1-6 or 2-5.

Gets easier though. We should be making the 8 with this draw.

^^

If there's one thing 09 taught us, its that we could be ***** anything from one quarter to the next, so I wouldn't be making predictions. We'll probably outscore a team by 8 goals in a quarter and lose and then beat someone we aren't supposed to by a point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On paper, after Round 6, it looks a pretty good draw for us.

On paper, 2009 was meant to be a pretty good draw for us.

So who knows really. A top 8 spot is there if we want it. If we can end up 3-3 after round 6, we'd be in a pretty good position I think. 1-5 looks more likely though.

If we can do well in the first 6 then i would think we would have a great chance of making the 8. problem is if we go 1/5 or zip/6 at the start i doubt they will get off the floor to comeback.
So we are going to need everyone up and running round one, lets hope the pre season comp is injury free.:thumbsu:

Hi guys and girls.

I've updated my fixture builder with the 2010 dates.

It builds CSV, iCal and PDF fixtures to import into Outlook/Thunderbird/Google Calendar/etc. Obviously the PDF is for printing!

You can customise your calendars, set reminders, categories, etc.

I have also built iCal (ics) calendars you can subscribe to, which will be updated with scores etc. once the season has started.

To create a customised calendar, go to: http://www.thismonkey.com/cgi-bin/football-fixture.pl?start=2010&end=2010&type=ha&code=afl

and to subscribe to 2010 calendars, go to: http://offsite.thismonkey.com/fixtures/afl/calendars/aus/2010/index.html

Please leave feedback if you like it, hate it, or think it needs improvement.

(You can find other football codes at http://www.thismonkey.com)

Thanks,
Go Pies,
Scott

Rounds 2 - 6 and 15-19 look like the hardest stretch. Our start to the season will be vital. WC away then Brisbane, Geelong, St Kilda and the Crows. Can't believe we play last years grand finalists back to back.

Hopefully we can get a 4-2 or 5-1 then Cow supporters will start to become worried.

Beat North, WC, Brisbane and Adelaide would be our best outcome imo.

Hopefully we could knock off either Geelong or St Kilda and make it 5-1

cocainehellweb.jpg

Well, I think the Crows will be 9-1 or something looking at their draw so I dont think theyll be worried at anything to be honest.

North Melbourne - our bogey team at home Round 1, after our worst season in the league where nobody needs reminding what happened both times we faced them
West Coast - R2 away again? the AFL have given us the ultimate chance of redemption this year on a silver platter with this draw. the infamous game where our group visibly dismantled on and off field - and WCE looked decent ending 2009 too.

Our next six games are all super important and ones in which we always have our pride at stake - Brisbane, Geelong, St Kilda, Adelaide, Essendon, Carlton. Even then it's Dreamtime in Darwin with the Dees, the newly Hardwick-led Richmond and Hawthorn at our 'G game for the year..... It's make or break!

Remove this Banner Ad

R1, 2010 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back