Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Will Daniel Curtin come in this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not seeing the need for Himmelberg's retention.

He had one mark and three kicks last week. Fell over in every marking contest. Rucked 3 centre bounces.

Are we desperate to squeeze a 2nd rounder out of GWS?
Talk is GWS aren't all that interested this year and we've offered him a deal to stay. He won't sign before the end of the year unless he's got zero interest elsewhere though

First post is you whining about us complaining when we don’t know better, hmm why post that if you’re happy for us to continue?

Second post “the carry on is bleating useless” “In the meantime don’t waste your twisted nickers”

Yeah both posts are consistent with you not trying to stop posters commentating.

In your posts you refer to Nicks making mistakes, get over it, Nicks has made selection errors, get over it. What do you do? Criticise selection!

Far out Jenny, clearly your hypocrisy couldn’t be more evident.
You’ve got it all wrong. Not hypocrisy. I’m just commenting on the ridiculousness of the melts on here that’s all. It’s ****ing exhausting! Certainly hit home to me after a month away overseas and a week in hospital recently. I just don’t get how you can get so highly strung over something you’ve got no control over. And that you all go on and on and on saying the same things over and over. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with a lot of it, just don’t understand the level of angst you all carry with you seemingly every day. Such a waste of energy. I’m sorry you think I’m trying to stop it, I’m not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve got it all wrong. Not hypocrisy. I’m just commenting on the ridiculousness of the melts on here that’s all. It’s ****ing exhausting! Certainly hit home to me after a month away overseas and a week in hospital recently. I just don’t get how you can get so highly strung over something you’ve got no control over. And that you all go on and on and on saying the same things over and over. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with a lot of it, just don’t understand the level of angst you all carry with you seemingly every day. Such a waste of energy. I’m sorry you think I’m trying to stop it, I’m not.
If it’s exhausting don’t comment on it Jen
Let it go.

Jenny when you say stop you mean stop, don’t pretend.

There is a lot of angst being a Crows supporter and then dealing with clappers who tell you how you should feel and what you should post.

Me not wishing bad health on anybody but seeing Smith out with illness.

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview R20: Changes vs. Hawthorn

Back