Game Day Racist Old Campaigner's notBirthday: Maynard's Smoking-hot Smotherers vs May's Smoked Straight Setters, AKA the Brodie Grundy Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
What a shitful weekend of footy it's been so far... Looking forward to the minnowfest curtain raisers being over so we can enjoy the main event

Flagpies to extend their 8-2 record against the Dreamons (4-1 in June) and return to the 8, Smellbum to miss the 8 and avoid 3peat straight sets; May to claim moral victory anyway and Clayton Fallover to retire (hamstring awareness)

The main interest in this game, aside from the Magpie's winning margin, will be at what stage Simon Badloss decides to throw Petrackydacks forward in a doomed, too late act of desperation to win

What a shame MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE isn't around for our traditional bet :( Maybe just as well as he would be disappointed by the lack of Big Cox

1717873754820.jpeg

Last edited:
lol I don’t GAF when people make gd Freds… even if Elmo’s was almost a week early

No, the origin of this is I made a GeeLOL game day Fred <24 hours before the game and STPer18 and FISTO had an absolute meltdown about it - which was really because of the Fred title and being started by a non Handbagger - and nothing to do with the timing

Since then it has become a running joke which, as usual, went over your head because “Your a idiot”

But of course it’s me so you thought you’d try to sink the boots in and score some much needed points. Never change, flog #rentfree

Last edited:

lol I don’t GAF when people make gd Freds… even if Elmo’s was almost a week early

No, the origin of this is I made a GeeLOL game day Fred <24 hours before the game and STPer18 and FISTO had an absolute meltdown about it - which was really because of the Fred title and being started by a non Handbagger - and nothing to do with the timing

Since then it has become a running joke which, as usual, went over your head because “Your a idiot”

But of course it’s me so you thought you’d try to sink the boots in and score some much needed points. Never change, flog #rentfree
If you go to your beloved Top Contributors you will see I never bothered to post/read that minnow fred. Only good thing between those teams was the Miracle on Grass and the Michael Voss sledge on Stokes.

But yes, my apologies for thinking you were genuinely melting about the start time of game day freds.

Pies should be winning 40+ with the form slump Demons are in.

Nothing will beat the roar of the MCG when Jack Watts waltzed in to kick the sealer about 6 years ago though. Only 70k there but it was by far the loudest roar I've heard, and I've been to a few games with over 90k.

Pies should be winning 40+ with the form slump Demons are in

I'll settle for 36

Nothing will beat the roar of the MCG when Jack Watts waltzed in to kick the sealer about 6 years ago though. Only 70k there but it was by far the loudest roar I've heard, and I've been to a few games with over 90k.

How unlike a Tanker flog to be living in the past 🤣 6 years ago he was at Port so I guess it was 2017

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If by "having a meltdown" you mean point out that you're a D/H then yes

What a shitful weekend of footy it's been so far... Looking forward to the minnowfest curtain raisers being over so we can enjoy the main event

Flagpies to extend their 8-2 record against the Dreamons (4-1 in June) and return to the 8, Smellbum to miss the 8 and avoid 3peat straight sets; May to claim moral victory anyway and Clayton Fallover to retire (hamstring awareness)

The main interest in this game, aside from the Magpie's winning margin, will be at what stage Simon Badloss decides to throw Petrackydacks forward in a doomed, too late act of desperation to win

What a shame MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE isn't around for our traditional bet :( Maybe just as well as he would be disappointed by the lack of Big Cox

View attachment 2014524
Well, you did complain about a game day Fred being posted within 24 hours of the game 🤷‍♂️

But TBF STPer18 ’s meltdown was volcanic by comparison
Stop tagging me, we won't be watching this minnowfest.

Thank god the minnowfests are over finally and we've saved the best for last...

Following GeeLOL's epic 6 goal choke against the Swines, 5th spot is now up for grabs if either the Dreamons or Flagpies can win by more than 8 goals (49+ points)

So, just for shits and giggle I went to the Mr. Squiggle ladder predictor https://predictor.squiggle.com.au/ (historically known to be extremely accurate :rolleyes: ) to see what he had to say

1717959145509.jpeg

🤯

1717959610764.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Racist Old Campaigner's notBirthday: Maynard's Smoking-hot Smotherers vs May's Smoked Straight Setters, AKA the Brodie Grundy Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back