Remove this Banner Ad

swanzforever

Debutant
Jan 15, 2001
victoria
Other Teams
swannies
SHIT SHIT SHIT he lost.
it was so close he could have won, and this could be his last game ever.
I feel like crying!!!
Poor Rafter.

------------------
cheer cheer the red and the white,honor the name by day and by night

Originally posted by swanzforever:
SHIT SHIT SHIT he lost.
it was so close he could have won, and this could be his last game ever.
I feel like crying!!!
Poor Rafter.

Perhaps now he will find the time for a haircut, shave and shower.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Hows my special niece going,it was nice having you with us,love ya sweety,uncle joffa

------------------
Well they blew up the chicken man in philly last night now they blew up his house too down on the boardwalk they're gettin'ready for a fight gonna see what them racket boys can do,SHITE!!

Come on Mags, tell us!
biggrin.gif

Rafter might have lost but tennis is the winner.
rolleyes.gif

My tips Agassi and Hingis are in there on the weekend. I hope Capriati does the job though. It'll give hope to all of those potheads and shoplifters that they can turn their lives around!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by The Old Dark Navy's:
Rafter might have lost but tennis is the winner.
rolleyes.gif

My tips Agassi and Hingis are in there on the weekend. I hope Capriati does the job though. It'll give hope to all of those potheads and shoplifters that they can turn their lives around!!
biggrin.gif

Only if they can play tennis with a stolen racquet while they are stoned.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of you are idiots in here. Patrick Rafter is going to shave for charity so stop saying her looks dirty and so forth

Bloody Agassi, pisses me off.

And two of Rafter's biggest matches were ruined by cramps: last night's semi final against Agassi and the Davis Cup Final
mad.gif

Oh well, great effort to just get to the semi's.

Meg

Originally posted by Frodo:
I watched the dealyed telecast after ch2 had given us the result.

IMO Agassi had by far the better ability and technique. How old is he? Must be 10 years older than rafter.

Frodo he is 2 years older than Rafter. Patrick is 28 and Andre is 30.

I disagree with what you say - Rafter was playing much better tennis than Agassi was in the 2nd and 3rd set, it's just that cramps made it harder to keep up with Agassi in the 4th and 5th.

Ha! Did you see before the match, Channel 7 was showing highlights of both players careers, and Agassi actually had a lot of hair then! It's too late for Advanced Hair now...

i thought pat was fantastic last night but towards the end i think the heat got the better of him. i still think his a true champ to hold the match for over 3 hours against a great tennis player like agassi and just hang in there but i guess he gave it all he had so thats good enough.

You should see me and my cousin (swanz4ever) watch the tennis together..we totally go crazy!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rafter lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Back