Ramanauskas set to return

Remove this Banner Ad

Given the leverage afforded to Rama and by extension, the Bombers, this seems a little wrong given the severity of Lonergan's situation late last year.
But hey....rules are rules after all.:rolleyes:

I agree, I can't see the problem with Tom being the runner for the VFL, but don't blame us Essendon supporters we didn't stop it from happening.

I agree, I can't see the problem with Tom being the runner for the VFL, but don't blame us Essendon supporters we didn't stop it from happening.

This is purely a stab at the AFL and the hypocrisy of their actions in this case.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Essendon supporters, the club itself and especially nothing to do with Rama.

This is purely a stab at the AFL and the hypocrisy of their actions in this case.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Essendon supporters, the club itself and especially nothing to do with Rama.

fair enough, when i read the article I thought it was rough on the kid, what does it matter if he is a runner or not? I can't understand why there is such a rule to begin with

The opportunity to contract cancer & go through chemotherapy?:rolleyes:
No just the opportunity to remain on the list to see if he could ever play again (bit like rama)

Anyway, let's not have this arguement again, I wish Rama the best of luck and don't have anything against him being on the mature age rookie list (and I agree it was the right decision), I just think the AFL's decision regarding Smith wasn't very compassionate, nor fair on him.

Was anyone else a bit put off by Sam Newmans rather strange final question to Rama on the Footy Show last night? I can't remember it exactly but I think he asked him something like ... what were his chances of "long term health"... :confused:

Came across as pretty poor form from Newman and he seemed to ask this question almost after the interview with Rama was over... as if it was an afterthought.

Luckily (and rightfully) Rama dismissed the question and said he'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow, and said he'll enjoy each day as it comes for now. :thumbsu:

Anyone else get a similar strange irky feeling from Newmans question?

Was anyone else a bit put off by Sam Newmans rather strange final question to Rama on the Footy Show last night? I can't remember it exactly but I think he asked him something like ... what were his chances of "long term health"... :confused:

Came across as pretty poor form from Newman and he seemed to ask this question almost after the interview with Rama was over... as if it was an afterthought.

Luckily (and rightfully) Rama dismissed the question and said he'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow, and said he'll enjoy each day as it comes for now. :thumbsu:

Anyone else get a similar strange irky feeling from Newmans question?

Newman isn't the most sensitive bloke, the only tact he uses is on his boat.... with the hookers. Notice how he froze when Crawf upended that line on him.

West Coast took away that opportunity. Not the AFL.

Haven't you worked it out yet? I live in WA & the weagles are supposed to have every concession, their players are not allowed to come under scrutiny, they can do what the hell they like, even if it's breaking the law, if anyone dares critisize them, it's all an eastern states conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ramanauskas set to return

Remove this Banner Ad

Back