Banter Ramsgate II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait to see what the outcome is.
Hopefully Crows flogs fighting themselves.
If any of our blokes were involved, then FFS they have no brains, so throw them in the Port river with lead weights tied to their waists.

I've got no issue with our players having fisticuffs with theirs outside work hours, as long as it was all proper above board fisticuffs, no glasses, no coward hits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am speculating completely here. but where there's smoke there's usually fire, particularly in this town. But my guess would be some heated words were exchanged somewhere and not much more.
I don't watch CH7 except when the footy is on but if this story is not leading their promos for tonight's CH7 News then it probably didn't happen.

I'm not on the Twitter but if Ports's players were involved in anything more than a bit of shouting Elspeth and her low life CH7 colleagues would be all over the Twitter looking for dirt on those players.

I don't watch CH7 except when the footy is on but if this story is not leading their promos for tonight's CH7 News then it probably didn't happen.

I'm not on the Twitter but if Ports's players were involved in anything more than a bit of shouting Elspeth and her low life CH7 colleagues would be all over the Twitter looking for dirt on those players.

If it was anything that lasted more than a few seconds people would have got mobile footage of it. The only twitter ref I could find was a link to this very thread!

No Crows player involved.

I could believe that. Keeping on with their on field.
Well the guy DOES look awfully trustworthy :$
nuUwnIHO_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back