Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

I always just assume everyone is a moron since it is usually true
You spend too much time in front of a mirror Sterge!! :tearsofjoy:

HNY mate

It might be nothing. Or it might be something. From my own personal opinion, and one that has zero care factor, it can't be a coincidence that his marriage has broken down and he's announced a shock retirement. My non-educated guess is that he's been a naughty boy. But hey, show me an AFL player that hasn't been a naughty boy! I for one am glad he's retired as he is a bloody good player amd also (IMO) a bit of a cringeworthy flog as well. So happy to see the back of him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, the anger is strong in this one. What a pathetic response to a

Take a breathe of air. Nothing to do with the news cycle.

It obvious to all that it is EXTREMELY odd that there is a dearth of wellwishers regarding Rances retirement. It is so obvious. Why are you denying this ??

WHY does no one like Rance enough to wish him well on his retirement from his outstanding career ??????????
Because Richmonds culture is different to that of other clubs, they don't do things that fit the normal footy club culture.
That is why they are such a tight knit group.

It's obvious to everyone but those with an irrational investment in this, i.e. some Richmond supporters.

We'll find out why soon, I suspect.
What's obvious is that like I suggested yesterday, the boys gave Rance some time and space to deal with his personal life. 2 weeks later and they are starting to offer up their public posts thanking him for being one of the best teammates anyone could have.

But you keep pushing the angle that something untoward must have happened, just because your number 18 destroyed your club 20 odd years ago it doesn't mean that Richmonds did.

It might be nothing. Or it might be something. From my own personal opinion, and one that has zero care factor, it can't be a coincidence that his marriage has broken down and he's announced a shock retirement. My non-educated guess is that he's been a naughty boy. But hey, show me an AFL player that hasn't been a naughty boy! I for one am glad he's retired as he is a bloody good player amd also (IMO) a bit of a cringeworthy flog as well. So happy to see the back of him...
dont be so sexist. it could have been the wife

Absolutely agree with this. 1000%

So tired of ugly blokes lining up, falling over themselves, to pot handsome blokes who have strayed.

The former have never been tested and are lucky to even have girl, let alone stray. Reckon there might be a few posting here..

The number of ugly blokes out there with hot girls simply amazes me tbh. I jut dont get it.

What they see in them is beyond me.

If I was a chick Id be a lesbian for sure. ;) ;):p

Because Richmonds culture is different to that of other clubs, they don't do things that fit the normal footy club culture.
That is why they are such a tight knit group.

Can I ask what it is exactly that makes it different? Not taking the piss I have no clue what you’re referring to.

I ran into a bunch of them at a strip club and they were an absolute delight. Really happy to have a laugh and chat with average Joe’s, bought us a round after we bought them one, but I didn’t get the sense that there was anything different about them from others I’ve met.

Can I ask what it is exactly that makes it different? Not taking the piss I have no clue what you’re referring to.

Obviously because Richmond are the greatest team to ever grace the planet. They’ll be curing cancer next.

I ran into a bunch of them at a strip club and they were an absolute delight. Really happy to have a laugh and chat with average Joe’s, bought us a round after we bought them one, but I didn’t get the sense that there was anything different about them from others I’ve met.
It's the Richmond Man culture, where they get to know each other on a much deeper level than just being teammates, they take time to get to know the intricate details of each and every player at the club, and that also extends to the off field staff as well. If you get a chance read the Stronger and Bolder book as it goes into a bit more detail about it. Put simply it's a level of respect for each other than extends to more than just what they bring to the table as footballers.

You should pay closer attention. If the roles were reversed do you honestly think Richmond fans would be respectful? You're kidding yourself. To repeat...stop being high and mighty. There's a reason why you're the most disliked supporter group on bigfooty
Please stop you are making a fool of yourself, and the team you support. Good luck finding more rumours about the RFC. If not just make them up, as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back