Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trying f.lux tonight. We'll see how good it is ;)

Once you get used to it you will not even notice it is doing anything, the change in brightness is really subtle if set to slow transition. I have been using it for a couple of years now and it really works. I eyes never feel strained which is really good especially late at night.

Just one word of warning, be careful when designing while it is in night mode, some colours will look different when it is on so remember to temporarily disable it (which is just a check box) when checking your designs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F.lux literally just turned orange for me.
I'd say that's a good thing. That's what reduces eye strain
F.lux_App_Review.jpg

Anyone had problems with fangear? I have. Around christmas I ordered a Collingwood Jamie Elliott jumper and it had his last year number. It was in the dropdown menu so she called them and they sent me another. It's still being sent and now I go for Port. Now I don't have enough to buy Port merch.

F.lux literally just turned orange for me.

I'd say that's a good thing. That's what reduces eye strain
F.lux_App_Review.jpg

It will be very noticible for the first few days, but then you will get used to it. But perhaps of it is too much of an issue adjust the night level, I have mine at 6500K (highest setting) for day and 4100K (a few steps above 50%) at night but could possibly take it down to about 3800K if I really needed to. But it depends on your other lighting conditions (the less non computer screen light the lower you should have it.

I'm with Klim on this one. Nothing wrong with having two, it just expands your collection. I for one have three GWS guernseys, 2 Saints, a Swans clash, a Melbourne home and a Canberra guernsey.
I have Crows AND Carlton guernseys. Anyone have a problem with that?! ANYONE?!?

When I have money to spare, I'd like a teal PA, 2015 lions home and the lions bears throwback from last year.

I'd also like to add some older jumpers. (North away with the number panel, St K pre season, hot cross bun etc).

Just because you like or follow one team, doesn't mean you can't collect league wide. We're jumper lovers on this forum, our collections should have some variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back