Discussion Random Chat MegaThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Henderson 6 goals, Brodie Martin 3. We score 17 goals without Walker, Tippet, Petrenko and Callinan.

This week is gonna be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And not even the best ruckman of the weekend.

61 hitouts, 19 disposals rucking alone all night, and not coming off the ground. We could argue this till the cows come home, but I think Jacobs was just a little bit better then Cox this weekend. Both were excellent though, not taking anything away from Cox's performance.

61 hitouts, 19 disposals rucking alone all night, and not coming off the ground. We could argue this till the cows come home, but I think Jacobs was just a little bit better then Cox this weekend. Both were excellent though, not taking anything away from Cox's performance.

Cox basically won us the game by himself in the last qtr, Adelaide beat up on a shit Port side.:thumbsu:

I don't even know who the Port ruckman is...:confused:

Only 18 of those 61 were to advantage, Doc.

Cox was simply incredible yesterday. Jacobs was very good but he has nothing on Cox's performance yesterday.

I would like to know how they are measured, because we also dominated the clearances. Watching the game, there is no way that Sauce tapped it to a Port player that often.

Still, he's leading the hitouts to advantage stats by a fair margin, has something like a 25 hitout lead on the next guy. Have to say, the AA ruckman spot this year will be interesting, not the usual Sandi/Cox combo. Jacobs, Cox, Maric, and Ryder could all have claims to the spots on offer.

I picked up Jacobs on Supercoach a fortnight ago. I was surprised he was so much cheaper than Maric and Ryder.
I would call him a godsend if my SC team weren't in last place, but he's been bloody brilliant since.

He'd make my AA team, Supercoach, Richmond and Essendon bias' aside. Shame the media's Victorian bias is what will probably see him miss out on the actual AA team this year.

61 rucking alone, Cox had 25 in less than half the game, plus 3 goals, plus 3 huge marks in the last quarter.

You take out Cox we lose easily, you take out Jacobs you still win easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back