Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

there is a chance you may look back and wonder why you wasted all that money on a car,

speaking from experience, i was very bad money wise until about late 20s, iam a bit of a tight ass these days,

btw will it be your daily drive?? if so get something a little more road orientated such as a pajero or a forester. if you dont need a ute, dont get one, 4 wheel coils drive HEAPS better ride than a poxy live axel with rear leafs.

if it wont be your daily drive get a bush banger like a suzuki,

fwiw i drive a ute because i need a rear area to put herbicides and crap like chainsaws in that leak out everywhere and dont want them stinking out the cab, any other opportunity however iam taking the wifes Paj instead of the ute,
The new Suzuki jimnys are 🔥🔥🔥

No I didn’t lol

I’m slowly building my knowledge. I listen to a 4x4 podcast in which Liam Duggan is a co-host. Already they have taught me a crapton

I definitely would buy one but * can’t help but get swayed into looking at sexy Dmaxes, bt50’s with blacked out logos and bull bars

Only on BigFooty

Do what brings you joy, just worth pointing out that you're at the age when those decisions that seem like money ain't an issue can actually have a pretty big impact when you start extrapolating out to 25-40 odd years down the track.

For me retiring early to spend time with those who matter most is my number 1 priority, so I'd go with the saving for a house.
Its definitely a balancing act, i bought a pretty modest first house just to get into the market, ex railways weatherboard. Then hammered the loan. I was then able to balance travel with improvements on the house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back