Random Discussion Thread 136- UP THE BLOODY COASTERS PREMIERSHIP EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** a Wonderful Life is a Christmas favourite.

5092acbd9fb47a48f16a02d63eb3bb82.jpg

Spent the day reading the Port board and what they were writing about us during the finals this year as I had a heap of free time today. Some entertaining reading. We really have molested them and cooked them mentally the past couple years. The hate shown for us was worse than anything Freo supporters had written.

Spent the day reading the Port board and what they were writing about us during the finals this year as I had a heap of free time today. Some entertaining reading. We really have molested them and cooked them mentally the past couple years. The hate shown for us was worse than anything Freo supporters had written.
giphy (3).gif

I spend a bit of time here but im not that dedicated lol.

Off season has become too boring as well.

Anyone else see that video on twitter where a girl does some fireball whiskey off some blokes foreskin?

Honestly why would you have fireball anywhere near eye of your penis. That shits gonna burn.

Anyone else see that video on twitter where a girl does some fireball whiskey off some blokes foreskin?

Honestly why would you have fireball anywhere near eye of your penis. That shits gonna burn.
I want to know what s**t you follow on Twitter to have that come up in your feed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to know what s**t you follow on Twitter to have that come up in your feed?
Yeah I’m about to unfollow that person on twitter. She just had a poll asking if you need to take birth control 4 times if you slept with 4 different people in 1 night.

Nah, I dont follow Trump

Americans are stupid.
Dumbest thing I ever saw when I worked in a bar (in England not America) was a group of people having shots of sambucca. We served all our shots in very obviously plastic shot glasses (and poured them right in front of the customer). Idiots decided it was still a smart idea to light the sambucca on fire, so ended up getting a mouthful of hot melted plastic with their shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back