Random Discussion Thread 138- Irregular Trumpet Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t remember the last time an Indian pace attack bowled over 140 clicks and looked so menacing.

Can’t remember the last time an Indian pace attack bowled over 140 clicks and looked so menacing.
Not to take anything away from the munchers' attack but Australia's batting line up is second rate. Having said that, our quicks have been shown up by the munchers on this wicket. They have bowled very well.

In this instance...... curry.
images

Yes I enjoy the crickets as well...

View attachment 596086

Have been to North Island of NZ and fell in love with the place. We hired a car and drove from Auckland up to Russell then back through Auckland to Rotorua and Taupo, over to wine country in Napier and Martinborough and finally to Wellington.

Sensational holiday. You can fly directly into Auckland from Perth. Supposedly the Southern Island is even more picturesque which I find hard to believe as we were blown away by the transitioning landscape of a small island. North is good for Summer activities and beaches, South for Autumn and Winter for scenery and snow.

Have been to North Island of NZ and fell in love with the place. We hired a car and drove from Auckland up to Russell then back through Auckland to Rotorua and Taupo, over to wine country in Napier and Martinborough and finally to Wellington.

Sensational holiday. You can fly directly into Auckland from Perth. Supposedly the Southern Island is even more picturesque which I find hard to believe as we were blown away by the transitioning landscape of a small island. North is good for Summer activities and beaches, South for Autumn and Winter for scenery and snow.
The North is picturesque in its own right, but the South is epic in scale.

I don't want to ruin anything but a half ton from Khawaja here feels like a pretty important achievement and hopefully a sign of things to come. But then I thought similar for Smarsh only a week ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn’t get much better. What’s JB going on about the pitch “has to be better”. Great test wicket.
First innings score of 326 and 283 and second innings score of 243 and 5/109.

Give me that over 7/550d plays 485 any day.

Doesn’t get much better. What’s JB going on about the pitch “has to be better”. Great test wicket.

Annoyed me, that. And his ability to repeat himself over and over.

In other news, just saw Andrew Gaze presser about the Bogut pork chop comments. When did he adopt the crazy Lyon eyes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back