Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangest thing is happening with Kayo/Chromecast. My bro in law Chromecasted the game on to my tv a couple hrs back and it’s still playing the game even tho he left an hour ago.

Strangest thing is happening with Kayo/Chromecast. My bro in law Chromecasted the game on to my tv a couple hrs back and it’s still playing the game even tho he left an hour ago.
Have a feeling that’s pretty normal cos the chrome cast reads the data from the modem rather than the phone. Probably wrong tho

Happens to me plenty. I think you need to have both devices on the wifi for that reason as the tv picks up the signal and plays it until such time as you stop it.

Hey avishka5, are we going to get a chance to see Avengers: Extendgame for ourselves or are you going to spoil that as well? ;)
Man how good was it when Morty convinced Rick to get another iron man from a different dimension?

I stay clear of vodka red bulls usually but that stuff ****s your shit up. I was struggling to fall a sleep early sat morning but now woke up from 14 hr sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saving this for next time we lose.

Imagine being a pessimist and supporting the Eagles? You think you’d get sick of being wrong so often.

Collingwood kick five goals under the roof against 15th. GWS drop the ball. Freo do whatever the hell that just was.

Eagles win the most games of any club in the last five years, including a flag, and people still melt. This board is cooked sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back