F*** stubbed my toe.
F*** dropped my ipad.
F*** yeah, saved my coffee.
F***that stings a bit.
F***, think the ipad's broken.
F*** yep it's f*****.
F***!!!
F*** my toe still kills.

At least that's how it would have gone in my house.
Yeah that's pretty much a word for word reenactment!

A lot of swearing involved.

It's almost like you were looking through my window!
iu

I'm just imagining a series of f****.
F*** stubbed my toe.
F*** dropped my ipad.
F*** yeah, saved my coffee.
F***that stings a bit.
F***, think the ipad's broken.
F*** yep it's f*****.
F***!!!
F*** my toe still kills.

At least that's how it would have gone in my house.

e3eea7aaa24da4ff5e872add3409d122.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, in more serious news, I took a sip of a hot drink today without checking the temperature and I now have no tastebuds, no skin on the roof of my mouth, and blisters on the inside of my lips. Does anyone know the name of a good oral dermatologist?

Went to my first WAFL game today. Walked right behind Nic Nat, Willie, Sonny Walters and NVB into the ground. Did LOL when Sonny referred to Willie as the best small forward of the game.

Also was sitting close to Drew Banfield and Ash Macintosh at one stage. Interesting to see that they were barracking for Claremont.

Meanwhile, in more serious news, I took a sip of a hot drink today without checking the temperature and I now have no tastebuds, no skin on the roof of my mouth, and blisters on the inside of my lips. Does anyone know the name of a good oral dermatologist?
Did you stub your toe and drop your ipad at the same time? Because I could really relate to that.

From the damage report sounds like you took more of a gulp than a sip!

Did you stub your toe and drop your ipad at the same time? Because I could really relate to that.

From the damage report sounds like you took more of a gulp than a sip!

No, already sitting down at the time but there was a bit of a spill on the iPad cover. And it caused such widespread damage because my first instinct was to spit it out but realised that would hit the iPad so I had to swallow. It went back and forth in my mouth like lava in an earthquake.

Tell me more about drinking directly from the kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back