bergy

Debutant
Jun 13, 2008
Port macquarie NSW
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
storm,man united,
Here we are again punters. Here are the codes for leagueofgentlemen --- 874145 and leagueofpain -- 937294. past players get first wack with the stick and if there are places left over I will re post. Thanks the Bergs.

Sorry the leagues are full. the Bergs

Last edited:
Hello lads, my mates and I have done a draft league for the past 4 years.

We've increased it to 12 coaches this year, drafting 22 players (as per usual)

We also have a favoured son rule where each coach can nominate a player ranked outside 100 according to supercoach rankings the previous year.

Anyways, here's our website which has the draft, favoured son, current teams etc...

http://2014scelite.weebly.com/

We draft via whatsapp messaging and at the completion of drafting we enter the players we picked into the system so that the teams are picked when the system drafts.

We also have rules regarding trading (veto system) and rules against draft tampering and collusion and picking from the free agents pool (bin picking). Over the years, we've had to put these in place as we've seen it all.

In future I recommend drafting before Nab Cup as players copping injuries during NAB is a particular source of delight. Presumably if the player isn't in your team...or isn't on a team you support.

Last edited:

Hey guys,

What I have on offer is a league that runs by the Supercoach system, but it is a little different in that we have a list of 50 players, and each year we delist and take out retired players, and have a draft to replenish. This league "The Superleague" has been running since 2004, and there are a few coaches that have been there from the start.

We all get to love our squad, which doesn't read like a super team, but more closer to a standard AFL sides list. We get to watch young kids go from no names, to big names over a number of years.

We have three coaches that have two sides, and I want 14 individual dedicated coaches, rather than having coaches managing two, as trading (which is also something we do) is restricted in this case.

All that is required, is an initial draft, where the new coaches select from a jumble of the sides that are available, and then 15 minutes prior to the weekends round, and 15 minutes after the weekend, to submit scores.

Off season Drafts and Trade periods are also something a Superleague coach participates in.

So if this sounds like something you would be interested in, PM me to find out more.

There is only one spot left in the Superleague. The previous two guys I got from Bigfooty, had a look, and they liked what they seen. We are very well set up, and it is a game that is unique and coaches feel much better than Supercoach. The team I participated in picking last night is awesome. A very strong lineup so far. I would love to find the coach who will take it over before the draft goes on, so PM me, so I can set you up. You won't be disappointed.

Draft league tonight @10:00 for folks who wanna have a trail draft to see how the system works. I know there have been some problems with the supercoach draft system.

I have a Supercoach draft league running this Wednesday at 9:00pm if anyone is interested. Serious players only.

League code is 308057.

Last edited:
I have set up a SC draft league - draft gets underway on Sunday March 9th at 6pm. League ID: 861470
Be good to have some serious players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty last minute but I have a Supercoach draft league running tonight at 8pm.

Code is 872081

This is a competitive league that has been running for 4 years.

We are short 4-5 people this year, so we are looking for a few more Coaches.

code: 281958

Hey guys got a few spots open in my cash league that I'm running with my mates. $50. If anyone is interested in a medium level $50 comp then let me know cheers
I'm keen. PM me details please.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, this is an open invitation to join a draft tonight at 8:45pm. The league is set for 8 players so be quick, league code is 660994.

Running a $50 cash league and still have 3 vacant spots to be filled ASAP. Im in a few big footy cash leagues myself so I'm around the traps. If anyone interested please contact me ASAP and I will give the details. Becoming really stressful atm haha. Thanks all cheers

Running a $50 cash league and still have 3 vacant spots to be filled ASAP. Im in a few big footy cash leagues myself so I'm around the traps. If anyone interested please contact me ASAP and I will give the details. Becoming really stressful atm haha. Thanks all cheers

Hey mate, I'll join your league and pay today.
Can you send the details to franklaspada@Hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back