Random Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when we will know real prices? Is it the same as when the site actually opens? I haven't paid enough attention from the beginning of previous years, but with my first NFL fantasy season just wrapping up I'm keen to make this a year round addiction. :thumbsu:

SC start date?

Hi guys,

I know DT starts midnight next Monday 1st of Feb, however I haven't read anything about a start date for SC. Seems very quiet in the Herald Sun - not much mention or pre-register of SC this year. Can anyone confirm the actual start date - hope it's the same as DT!!

Does anyone know when Supercoach starts this year?

I've heard it will start on Feb 1st BUT I've also heard that that date is when Players prices will be released....So Now I'm confused does anyone know for certain when its actually gonna start?

Re: Does anyone know when Supercoach starts this year?

I've heard it will start on Feb 1st BUT I've also heard that that date is when Players prices will be released....So Now I'm confused does anyone know for certain when its actually gonna start?

It starts when the AFL season starts (it's not like it could start beforehand really, could it ?). It opens on the 1st of Feb.

Does anyone know if the SuperCoach iPhone app will carry across to the 2011 Season? The app is titled Supercoach 2010 - so we may have to buy it again...

hi super coaches l was going to ask when does it start feb 1 looks likely.so my next question is can you use your old (last years) sign in id so do you have to start a new one?

Well I have used the same login the last couple years so I'm guessing this year will be the same.

Is your Home page the first page that you go to when you first sign into Supercoach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is SuperCoach Pro/Gold and why will I need it?

Related to this, can someone tell me how the DT draft thing worked so i can have an idea as to how this will operate. Is it an additional league to the three you can already join? Can you have a mates league with this mode or is it against randoms in cyber space?

It's a seperate game. Scoring works the same but picking players is completely different.

You have a draft and take it in turns selecting players, so only one person in your league can have Sandilands and only one person can have Goddard etc. Then you can trade between players.

And you set up a league just as you would in SC.

It's a bit hard to say without seeing any NAB Cup form. In 2 months time you'll be able to say, right now it's just speculation. There will always be good midfield rookies to pick from.

Sorry I should of worded the question a bit better. As in the potential what we have seen from TAC on form?

In general do you think that the depth of mid rookie talent from this upcoming season is as strong, weaker or on par with last year?
I believe with this season and next season it will be the best ever mid rookie depth period. GS and WS players are all way underpriced with the exception of Ablett. We pretty much have a whole team of underpriced players to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back