Random Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is A Krakouer 200k and saying he played 9 games in 2010?

Krakouer is $200k because that's what got picked for him. Very unusual situation, so they probably hand picked a price (similar to Daniel Harris).

As for the nine games, I think there's a bug where it gets the last year where they played. Nathan Ablett's listed as playing 18 games in 2010.

why isnt it working yet?

sc.jpg

I NEED ANSWERS

How do the break even scores for 2011 begin?

Is it determined after the average of the first 3 games? How do we try predict if some high priced players like Swan, Selwood will drop or rise after round 3?

^^

Yeah, the league codes are weird. I swear you could join a private league last year if you just had the league code, now you actually have to have an invite sent to your registered email address to join them.

^^

Yeah, the league codes are weird. I swear you could join a private league last year if you just had the league code, now you actually have to have an invite sent to your registered email address to join them.

I have joined leagues with only the code

I created my team in under an hour when it opened.

I'd say it's the quickest I have ever created a team. :eek:

I am quite happy with it too. :p

Have gone for the Impromptu rookiee midfield prototype with Judd as my only premium midfielder. :eek:

My defence, rucks and forwards are da bomb. They were actually the easiest players to pick I reckon. :D:thumbsu:

Re: why isnt it working yet?

It's working fine on Firefox. Try it through the HeraldSun website Sport>Supercoach

I still can't get the page to load even a little bit, that address is just dead in three different browsers from all links given or directly typed in. No problems at all getting every other page to load.

Any ideas, or is the site just down again?

While I'm at it, any way of getting last year's results still? Been trying but they took the old site down a week or so ago...thought I still had time but apparently not.

Krakeour and Ablett's scores are from the last time they have played footy.

Yeah, weird about not able to join Supercoach leagues. Do you have to make your team first and then join it?

Hopefully they fix that glitch up soonish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw this on the Supercoach Wikipedia page haha :p

Wikipedia said:
A good score to be achieving each week should be over or around 1750. But there are many people who get into the 2000s. If you want to be scoring very high each week, i.e. being the top of your league then you should be aiming to score around 2200+.

While I'm at it, any way of getting last year's results still? Been trying but they took the old site down a week or so ago...thought I still had time but apparently not.

You can still access it via the old iPhone app if you got it. Otherwise i don't think so.

Re: why isnt it working yet?

Could also be a DNS problem with your ISP, in which case there's nothing VS/VM can do about it bar wait a few days while the change works its way through the internets. You can try forcing a different DNS server.

Interestingly, I notice you can still hit the 2010 DT site through the general VM IP: http://173.193.137.162/

I still can't get the page to load even a little bit, that address is just dead in three different browsers from all links given or directly typed in. No problems at all getting every other page to load.

Any ideas, or is the site just down again?

Clear your cache. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back