Random Random thoughts and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh. I really really detest that stadium.

Just had a look at the concepts for its upgrade. If it gets the go ahead and it's true to the spirit of them, could be quite a nice step up.

The current stadium, OTOH, is terrible for all sports I've seen there.

Theres been a bit of talk about the AA team this year, Shiel often gets a mention as did Mumford. Last night on 360 they left out Dangerfield mid season (unbeleivable IMO) and had Marley Williams in the backs (even more unbeleivable IMO) I reckon Heath Shaw is having a top year. Does anyone think he may be a smokie for a gong.

Theres been a bit of talk about the AA team this year, Shiel often gets a mention as did Mumford. Last night on 360 they left out Dangerfield mid season (unbeleivable IMO) and had Marley Williams in the backs (even more unbeleivable IMO) I reckon Heath Shaw is having a top year. Does anyone think he may be a smokie for a gong.
If Heater keeps up the form then yep

Heater and Shiel are in the AFL media AA mid year team.

I reckon both are a chance if they keep doing what they've been doing.

Heath Shaw should be favourite for the Sheedy Medal. He, Mummy, Shiel and Ward have been our best this year. Also think Haynes, Greene and Whitfield have been consistently good.

Would love to know Lachie Whitfield's GPS figures...although fatigue sometimes brings out a clanger from him that kid works his arse off every week.

Heater and Shiel are in the AFL media AA mid year team.

I reckon both are a chance if they keep doing what they've been doing.
Heater would have to be up there. Shiel's a chance but will have to rise above the challenge of playing with the hard tag. Has racked up big stats early this year assisted by Griff, Ward, Treloar taking the tags, but was kept quiet by the tag last week.

View attachment 147717 change of name seems to work wonders

Unfortunately the under 11s suffer that kind of scoreline each week (though on the other end):(

On a brighter note though, the Under 9s (who have been close and competitive for the last couple of weeks) finally broke through for their first win of the season this morning.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else get out to the 'kids in the park' day yesterday?

Great work by the club to organise these kind of days and make the players so accessible to the kids.

New thread on Richmond site. How stupid are Victorians? Enjoy.

Anyone else watching origin?

1st time for me in a couple of years, usually working or forgetting about it.
I usually watch it each year. Not much else on the TV. But Ill normally have the volume up high and be in another room doing other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back