Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful mate, you're starting to sound like an Essendon supporter.

actually a scary thought is maybe you and i are both too one eyed about all our teams 🤣

We just agree on here because it's the same footy team

but don't tell anyone

also I don't care how the JJS win to be honest 🤣

Ps that's the worst insult of all time

actually a scary thought is maybe you and i are both too one eyed about all our teams 🤣

We just agree on here because it's the same footy team

but don't tell anyone

also I don't care how the JJS win to be honest 🤣

Ps that's the worst insult of all time
Oh I am under no illusions I am overly one eyed. The difference between myself and oppo supporters is I'm intelligent enough to be able to back up my points of view with facts and figures. I pick my battles.

Honestly don't follow the basketball as much as some other sports. Swans and cycling are my mains as you know but i'll watch just about anything and cheer a team on. Prior to this version of the NBL I was a South East Melbourne Magic supporter because my grandad was a newsagent and we used to get free tickets through a sponsorship. That was mid 90's when NBL was as big as it is now.

Still remember going to one game at Melbourne Park in '96 and it was the last round of AFL where we played west coast in the slush with a win leaving us top of the ladder while Hawks and Melbourne battled across the road at the G. My Pa had the ABC on in the car on the way home as they were going through all the permutations of the upcoming week of finals. Remember it like yesterday. Also remember the showboats with Big M's in them and being gutted my freebie was bloody egg flip flavour. Gross!!

I remember going to the Hobart Devils at the DEC to see Andrew Gaze play, that nbl era was pretty good

The Jackjumpers have genuinely built a following down here and it's been fantastic for the state

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday was 2 years ago to the date that Buddy Franklin kicked his 1000 goal and more importantly Chad Warner and Oliver Florent getting lost and walking outside the SCG in their full playing kit.

In lye of this, here’s Chad and Ollie enjoying sightseeing in Paris in their full Swans kit. Please ignore the shotty photoshop work. I’m no Glenn_ with this

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpeg
    IMG_3863.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back